Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux fire

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have been told that, as we know, the fire damage is the function room and smoke damage is extensive. Water damage has gone through the floor and straight into the changing rooms below flooding them and pretty much knackering everything down there, this is where the focus is repairing at the moment.

My boss mentioned to me this morning, as we discussed the Brentford game, that has a box in the Billy Wright and asked about the possibility of giving up the box and taking on season tickets instead. He has been told that they currently have a waiting list of 12000 for season tickets and and 3000 waiting list for corporate boxes.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I have been told that, as we know, the fire damage is the function room and smoke damage is extensive. Water damage has gone through the floor and straight into the changing rooms below flooding them and pretty much knackering everything down there, this is where the focus is repairing at the moment.

My boss mentioned to me this morning, as we discussed the Brentford game, that has a box in the Billy Wright and asked about the possibility of giving up the box and taking on season tickets instead. He has been told that they currently have a waiting list of 12000 for season tickets and and 3000 waiting list for corporate boxes.
Wow, 12,000 on the season ticket waiting list, and 3000 on the waiting list for corporate boxes..
A new Steve Bull Stand with increased capacity and more corporate facilities is badly needed based on those figures.
But back to the fire, hope the club can get the changing rooms sorted in time for the Norwich game.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didnt the BBC originally say that the stand would be closed - which doesn't appear to be the case.

Correct. They did

Probably rushed to get a news item out and interviewed Keith Lard

Joking aside, the changing room issue is a concern.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, 12,000 on the season ticket waiting list, and 3000 on the waiting list for corporate boxes..
A new Steve Bull Stand with increased capacity and more corporate facilities is badly needed based on those figures.
But back to the fire, hope the club can get the changing rooms sorted in time for the Norwich game.
Well ours anyway!

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As has been pointed out the glass dishwasher was the problem, half the Presidents function room will be out of action for the Norwich game, the rest of the Billy is having a good clean including all the seating.

Back
Top Bottom