Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

mick or freddy??

mick or freddy, you decide!!

• Total voters

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It seems to have split the club right down the middle, but nobody asked the question out straight. So Lets see how we are split. My own opinion is that Players like freddy are our future. Nobody who watches him for the poxy 10 minutes that he gets can doubt he has got talent. In my opinion we have got 5 players that can make the step up: hennessey, murray, kightly, SEB and jarvis. I believe Freddy can make it 6 if he is given a fair chance.

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
am in favour of keeping freddy over Mick tho I noticed there is no keep freddy keep mick option. I think I would've gone for that one, just, for the moment, but........

since you made me choose. i choose freddy :D

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
am in favour of keeping freddy over Mick tho I noticed there is no keep freddy keep mick option. I think I would've gone for that one, just, for the moment, but........

since you made me choose. i choose freddy :D
the whole idea, is that next season there will not be both. Either one or both will go. I'd bet my $$$$$$ on it!!

J

John

Freddy gets blamed for splitting the club, yet no-one blamed Craddock for being a bad influence at the start of the season

M

Mr Wolf

where's the option for lose mick, jez and clipboard?

I'm not getting into it all agin but Jez has been a v good CEO, obviously not perfect but v good overall. His main job is to organise budgets, prices, sales, wages and purchases. Basically keep the club afloat which he has done.

As for the main Q, why not keep both? Their both professionals.

D

Del Woppio

Simple. Lose Mick, and there is one less reason for Keogh, The Hen, Kightly, and SEB to stay. Lose Freddy and the fans (in theory) get behind the XI on the pitch, and not their reserve team hero. Freddy's a good footballer, at the wrong club.

W

wolvesman

I'm not getting into it all agin but Jez has been a v good CEO, obviously not perfect but v good overall. His main job is to organise budgets, prices, sales, wages and purchases. Basically keep the club afloat which he has done.

Very true but a difficult concept to many brought up in the giro hand out culture to grasp. :eek:

S

Sharples

Ther most stupid poll ever. But as I hate Mick and FE is a superb striker Ill go with FE.

Or they could just make up and be professional, cant see that though from Mick...

Muscat

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmm. The man who has turned the club around, has provided a solid base for the future and is half-way through assembling an exciting young side or a massive flop who splits the fans, sulks when things don't go his way and barely looks like he can be ***** most of the time?

Anyone who says Mick should go over Freddy the Fraud is an absolute joke as far as I'm concerned.

F

FLEET WOLF

I am sure that Eastwood has never settled in the Midlands and that is the main problem.

Simple. Lose Mick, and there is one less reason for Keogh, The Hen, Kightly, and SEB to stay. Lose Freddy and the fans (in theory) get behind the XI on the pitch, and not their reserve team hero. Freddy's a good footballer, at the wrong club.

Spot on.

Linwolf

Reaction score
Freddy is a complete and utter waste of money who hasn't scored since August.

Linwolf

Reaction score
Regrettably I was on holiday when Freddy scored in August, so despite being a STH I have never seen him find the net.

Forest fans eventually saw Des Walker score, doesn't look like I will see FE do so. Shouldn't have ordered 3000 'I've seen Freddy Eastwood Score' T shirts.

C

crasm98

Keep Mick or lose our best 5 or 6 players. freddy has got talent, but even when we have been calling for him to come on, what does he do when he does come on?.....answer=nothing!

E

Essex Wolf

Keep Mick or lose our best 5 or 6 players. freddy has got talent, but even when we have been calling for him to come on, what does he do when he does come on?.....answer=nothing!

Very good points but look at the flip side.

Should Mick go he could hopefully take a lot of the rubbish with him, like Ward D, Elliott, Kyle, Gibson, Potter, Collins and Bothroyd.

Keeping the better players does sound and seem the better option mind.

C

crasm98

Very good points but look at the flip side.

Should Mick go he could hopefully take a lot of the rubbish with him, like Ward D, Elliott, Kyle, Gibson, Potter, Collins and Bothroyd.

Keeping the better players does sound and seem the better option mind.

very good point. i would rather keep the back bone of our sqaud and just get rid of freddy. he can easily be replaced with someone consistent and who can get 20 goals+ like blake

E

Essex Wolf

very good point. i would rather keep the back bone of our sqaud and just get rid of freddy. he can easily be replaced with someone consistent and who can get 20 goals+ like blake

That's how I tend to see things and much as I'd like to have seen Eastwood do well the club cannot put one player ahead of the team.

McCarthy has had an indifferent season from my POV but no one can argue against the better youngsters he has signed and seeing hem leave would be a further backwards step.

C

crasm98

That's how I tend to see things and much as I'd like to have seen Eastwood do well the club cannot put one player ahead of the team.

McCarthy has had an indifferent season from my POV but no one can argue against the better youngsters he has signed and seeing hem leave would be a further backwards step.

the job mick has done just joining us is incredible really. 1st year in charge last year we had 10 players at his first pre season training day. and to see how far we have come is fantastic. and to change that now would be a really shame to mick, and to the club. keep mick. keep the better younger players, and invest again in the summer.

E

Essex Wolf

the job mick has done just joining us is incredible really. 1st year in charge last year we had 10 players at his first pre season training day. and to see how far we have come is fantastic. and to change that now would be a really shame to mick, and to the club. keep mick. keep the better younger players, and invest again in the summer.

And just maybe he has been a victim of his own success.

Last season if truth be known most of us fans expected a tough season where survival alone would have been a plus so making the PO's was a real surprise, treat and unexpected bonus. Problem is his season after good financial backing things compared with 12 months ago have actually got backwards at this point, although there is still a chance that could yet change.

Just wish MM was a little more flexible.

D

Deleted member 3518

There is no evidence at all to suggest that if MM departs we will lose our best 5 or 6 players. I've lost count of the number of times players publicly back a manager who is then replaced and within days those same players are backing the new manager. Ultimately, they will do what they consider to be best for themselves whoever the manager.

Having witnessed many games this season, I cetainly wouldn't describe the job done by MM as "fantastic", indeed could somebody please enlighten me as to which performances have been "fantastic"?

Essex is that really you posting, you seem to have taken a "chill pill"?

E

Essex Wolf

There is no evidence at all to suggest that if MM departs we will lose our best 5 or 6 players. I've lost count of the number of times players publicly back a manager who is then replaced and within days those same players are backing the new manager. Ultimately, they will do what they consider to be best for themselves whoever the manager.

Having witnessed many games this season, I cetainly wouldn't describe the job done by MM as "fantastic", indeed could somebody please enlighten me as to which performances have been "fantastic"?

Essex is that really you posting, you seem to have taken a "chill pill"?

Yes mate, I'm just trying to see the bigger picture.

Seeing MM go and the better players stay would be the perfect scenario but better the devil you know etc etc.

J

John

he can easily be replaced with someone consistent and who can get 20 goals+ like blake
:D:D:D
Are you on drugs?
How many strikers have we been through since Kenny Miller to SEb to find a 20 goal a season striker.

Carlos#5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
:D:D:D
Are you on drugs?
How many strikers have we been through since Kenny Miller to SEb to find a 20 goal a season striker.

Too many and that includes Freddy.

If Freddy could stay under Mick as third choice striker, which is where he should currently rightfully be at best, and work his socks off to get in the team and take his chance when it does come, great.

But seeing as that does not look like it is an option, then on your bike Freddy.

Back
Top Bottom