Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Michael Salisbury

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There´s something wrong with the guy.
Shouldn´t be allowed anywhere near a Premier League Football pitch.
He might be able to ref a Slough match,but that is his max.

DJLWolf

Reaction score
His performance in that Brighton Spurs game was the worst performance from an official I've ever seen in my life.I remember talking to my spurs supporting friends about it at the time.He got big decision after big decision wrong and it completely dictated the outcome of the match.

Unfortunately this bloke is clearly not capable of carrying out the job he is employed to do.

He needs to be sacked.

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
Even Garth Crooks agrees !!! :fearscream: :mad:

Mario Lemina (Wolves): Every so often you see a game when a team completely outplays the opposition and loses the match. Manchester United's 1-0 win over Wolves on Monday was one of them.

Had this match been assessed on the performance of an individual then Mario Lemina would have taken all three points back to the West Midlands. Wolves played United off the park but missed a hatful of chances, and that is why they left Old Trafford empty handed.

However, what took place deep into stoppage time at the end of the match was concerning. United's newly installed keeper Andre Onana's challenge on Sasa Kalajdzic was reckless and a clear penalty. How referee Simon Hooper did not to award the visitors a spot-kick will once again raise the question that referees 'bottle it' and certain teams do not get a fair shake when they go to certain clubs. This accusation is a stain on the game and must be addressed

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I hate the most is I'm not even as mad as I should be, and would've been had this happened two seasons ago. Last season broke something in me. I am so used to referees shafting us, and the VAR guys just shrugging their shoulders and saying, "not our problem mate" that I'm almost entirely desensitised. This technology and its abhorrent implementation, has gradually, inexorably deadened the passionate core of football fans.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Mario Lemina (Wolves): Every so often you see a game when a team completely outplays the opposition and loses the match. Manchester United's 1-0 win over Wolves on Monday was one of them.

Had this match been assessed on the performance of an individual then Mario Lemina would have taken all three points back to the West Midlands. Wolves played United off the park but missed a hatful of chances, and that is why they left Old Trafford empty handed.

However, what took place deep into stoppage time at the end of the match was concerning. United's newly installed keeper Andre Onana's challenge on Sasa Kalajdzic was reckless and a clear penalty. How referee Simon Hooper did not to award the visitors a spot-kick will once again raise the question that referees 'bottle it' and certain teams do not get a fair shake when they go to certain clubs. This accusation is a stain on the game and must be addressed
I’m pretty sure this does us more harm than good.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just sack the ****, he knows the rules of the game but still manages to **** it up so royally and so often. To me that absolutely screams corruption. I'm not saying the whole system is corrupt, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility that a few refs within English football are corrupt for their own benefit.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The last sentence is interesting though.... He wants the accusation addressed not the causes of that accusation....

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Jaysus, Crooks watched the same match as us and actually reached similar conclusions.
I might have to have a lie down, and possibly in my nuclear bunker, as it seems the end of days are upon us.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jaysus, Crooks watched the same match as us and actually reached similar conclusions.
I might have to have a lie down, and possibly in my nuclear bunker, as it seems the end of days are upon us.
Think about that... What is even worse is that, probably for the first time ever, you agree with Crooks.... Means that you think the same way.... lol

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And as for the svelte Mr Moss and his 'sympathy' (!!!) - couple of seasons back, Man City A, Moutinho "handball"?? I'd say beggars belief - except it doesn't
What beggars belief is that Moss runs PGMOL's elite officials set-up.... About the only positive is that it isn't Mike sodding Dean....

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I hate the most is I'm not even as mad as I should be, and would've been had this happened two seasons ago. Last season broke something in me. I am so used to referees shafting us, and the VAR guys just shrugging their shoulders and saying, "not our problem mate" that I'm almost entirely desensitised. This technology and its abhorrent implementation, has gradually, inexorably deadened the passionate core of football fans.

Yep, I’m nowhere near as mad as I should be.

Fans of other clubs seem more annoyed than me based on the texts I’m getting since it happened.

Whereas my mindset is I’m just not in any way shocked about it.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s the inconsistency that gets me.

Is it only clear and obvious errors? Is it re-refereeing? Is it only picking up things the refs don’t see? Is it only cases where there is a change of decision (why not invite ref for another look so ref can review and decide)?

For me, ref saw it, decided not a pen, nothing more to say from VAR on Sasa, as not clear and obvious. Same true in reverse if pen given wouldn’t have been overturned.

Other possible pen was on Kilman in same play where it looks to me like MU player kicks Kilman’s leg not ball. That was possibly worthy of a VAR review as ref wouldn’t have seen that.

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, I’m nowhere near as mad as I should be.

Fans of other clubs seem more annoyed than me based on the texts I’m getting since it happened.

Whereas my mindset is I’m just not in any way shocked about it.
I'm of a similar disposition in terms of not being mad - I think it's because the keeper arrived so late that we'd already played the ball and so despite it being a foul in real terms it probably didn't make much difference in terms of whether he'd committed it or not

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There´s something wrong with the guy.
Shouldn´t be allowed anywhere near a Premier League Football pitch.
He might be able to ref a Slough match,but that is his max.

That is harsh on Slough, what have they done wrong… :)

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This
RIP football.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else she Antony pulled a player down in the box from a corner and yet again nothing has been mentioned.
It would have been a moved WWE would have been happy with.

Highlight these errors and keep banging the drum, just maybe the game will be 'cleaned up'.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You took the words right out of my mouth!!

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good news though…

As an apology they’ve given us Andy Madeley and Peter Banks at the weekend.

Should I just set up a Moonpig account for apology cards on their behalf now or on Sunday?
Would be more convenient to do a subscribe and save from Amazon.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else she Antony pulled a player down in the box from a corner and yet again nothing has been mentioned.
It would have been a moved WWE would have been happy with.

Highlight these errors and keep banging the drum, just maybe the game will be 'cleaned up'.
Yes, I saw it on TV and commented at the time that it should be a foul, he pulled dawson down, and therefore a penalty. No idea why incidents like that are not penalties. Do that off the ball anywhere else and its a foul and a booking.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, I saw it on TV and commented at the time that it should be a foul, he pulled dawson down, and therefore a penalty. No idea why incidents like that are not penalties. Do that off the ball anywhere else and its a foul and a booking.
The ref ensured he blew the whistle to address it before the corner was taken to save himself from having to give a penalty.

Last edited:
T

TheConcourse

Ball wasn’t in play, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom