Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mexico v Costa Rica early hours 3am

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Raul should be in action in the Gold cup quarter final v Costa Rica - on 422 sky Freesports - Also Edson Alverez (Linked) . Mexico are a bloody good team to watch so if your up well worth it .

viewing time is set at 3.am according to sky planner but as Vancouver says its a 2.30 am kick off -so might alter on the planner .

FYI The Duck is playing for Haiti in this comp- scored last time out!

Last edited:
Reactions: DPE

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Raul should be in action in the Gold cup quarter final v Costa Rica - on 422 sky Freesports - Also Edson Alverez (Linked) . Mexico are a bloody good team to watch so if your up well worth it .
They were brilliant the other week when I stayed up to watch the boxing. Can’t remember who they played but Raul scored about 7 and set up 6 more. Felt like that anyway lol

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't Mexico (and more so, the USA) be better served joining the South American federation for qualifying and Copa America? When so many of your games are against small Island nations, how can you hope to be ready for the big games in the World cup?

I'm sure Australia joined the Asian federation for similar reasons.

Yes in the short term you might have less success, but you'll be much better served in the long run.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Wouldn't Mexico (and more so, the USA) be better served joining the South American federation for qualifying and Copa America? When so many of your games are against small Island nations, how can you hope to be ready for the big games in the World cup?

Yes in the short term you might have less success, but you'll be much better served in the long run.
Problem is with Brazil, Argentina, Cjile, Colombia, Uruguay they wouldn’t find it easy to even qualify at all.

PulverWolf

Reaction score

Its quite political as to why they dont m8 , they have been "invited " in the past but Qatar and Japan got the invites this year . Its not quite the same standard but you can only win whats in front of you .

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They were brilliant the other week when I stayed up to watch the boxing. Can’t remember who they played but Raul scored about 7 and set up 6 more. Felt like that anyway lol
Cuba, I think. The Canada and Martinque games were pretty close.

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Great game so far for Raul, he has not missed a pass, he has run his knackers off and got the goal ..he is a superstar for Mexico .. watch the love pour in from mexico next season

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Scrappy game so far.
Agree its scrappy but thats down to Costa Rica being scared to let mexico play , they close down quick and are pretty tough in any challenge -hopefully they get knackered second half and Raul will get a hatrick

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great game so far for Raul, he has not missed a pass, he has run his knackers off and got the goal ..he is a superstar for Mexico .. watch the love pour in from mexico next season

He's such an impressive footballer everytime I watch him. He puts everything into his game and also has the talent to back that up.

D

Deleted member 5276

No VAR in Gold Cup.... foul was outside the area.
Edit: And on replay it shows the striker kicking the defenders foot and then falling down.

Last edited by a moderator:

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Phew Peno shootout..Raul goes first and misses :{ -Mexico win 5 - 4..he looked mightily relieved - need to play better in semis

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The commentator certainly makes the game exciting

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was that our guy goalkeeping for costa rica who blocked raul's penalty? He said he'd block his shot 10 out of 10 times. I wonder if he has costa rican citizenship and is on their team?

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In case you're wondering, jimmy wears that hand wrap because he has a hairline fracture of his wrist.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, if Mexico keep progressing he has another week of training and competition. The way he plays he never lets his work rate drop, he was still chasing everything down during extra time last night. The guy is going to be seriously cream crackered come October time. I think it is imperative we sign another striker to share the load and partner Jota.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, if Mexico keep progressing he has another week of training and competition. The way he plays he never lets his work rate drop, he was still chasing everything down during extra time last night. The guy is going to be seriously cream crackered come October time. I think it is imperative we sign another striker to share the load and partner Jota.
Does he get a summer break or is he straight back to us?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two please

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

You'd think he will get some down time. Knowing Raul (we're great pals, honest) he will probably come straight back anyway
He should get a couple of weeks. The gold cup finishes on 8th i I'd imagine he'll join up after the China trip.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He should get a couple of weeks. The gold cup finishes on 8th i I'd imagine he'll join up after the China trip.
If that's the case it gives a big chance for some of our forwards to step up to the plate in the Far East.

Back
Top Bottom