Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Medical Team

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really shouldn’t be posting this as I know it will come back to bite me but what a great job the medical team seems to be doing at the minute.

Other than Pedro I can’t think of to many bad injuries this season.
It’s hard to judge though, isn’t it? Fantastic that, at the moment, the trainers/ physio guys have us in great shape but I often wonder do the richer clubs have more cutting edge techniques or better recovery programs for their injured players.
Or is there much difference between clubs

Dingle Chris

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I really shouldn’t be posting this as I know it will come back to bite me but what a great job the medical team seems to be doing at the minute.

Sorry, worst thread ever.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

You'll need the medical team after making this thread...;)

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that’s Neto and Cunha going off injured tomorrow, then.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha looks like he tweaked his knee ligaments in my opinion

Let's hope I'm wrong and it's just an overstretch on the knee/ thigh

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloke next to me said toneys been anonymous hasn’t he. Everyone was ready to lynch him two minutes later.
It's amazing how often top strikers do that..... Give them a chance and...

DJW

Reaction score
Sorry folks!
Not you fault buddy, it was Hobbs who stupidly said we didn't need to sign a striker due to the excellence of our medical team.
Its Nathan Fraser I feel sorry for. Its clear that his development would have been better served going out on loan.
Players played out of position (Bellegarde) and others flogged to death, I also feel for GON having to navigate through this. Whilst it's only a single game there did feel an air of inevitability about it.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
The medical team are doing a better job it seems, but there's only so much they can do when we play full throttle Sun - Thurs - Sun - Sat and have training in between.
Well one season we played midweek basically every week with virtually the same team. I'm not sure you can blame faitigue for someone feeling a tweak in their hamstring (let's wait and see what it actually is) after 20 minutes of a game 6 days after their last game - that's probably just one of those things.

Back
Top Bottom