Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matija Sarkic

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy with that from what I've seen of him looks a real decent keeper in the making. Did very well at Birmingham last season (player of the season I think).

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Great news. I liked what Ruddy gave the dressing room but if we’re being really honest he was at best unreliable when he did play. Sarkic seems to be a step up.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Talented keeper had he not got injured he would have had a good season like Morgan has had. Happy to see him take the back up keeper spot

Rabid Wolf

Reaction score
Great news. I liked what Ruddy gave the dressing room but if we’re being really honest he was at best unreliable when he did play. Sarkic seems to be a step up.
Agreed regarding Ruddy. As much as I liked Ruddy I always felt nervous when he played.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Highly rated by Bluenoses. Had a bit of a dodgy start but became the sweeper keeper that modem teams need.

Hope he gets some game time next season to keep developing him

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Yeah, has played decent amount of first team games now and played very well in Champ by all accounts. Worth a go as backup, not a kid either.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Impressive young man.

Hope to see some more of him this season.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Worthwhile interview, solid lad really interested about how he wishes to expand his communication further to aid others playing.

Interesting about mosquera and rayan

I know that saiss was a big part of helping rayan last year and speaking to him in french
It was an interesting interview but a little surprised that RAN still needs help with his English after 21 months at Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom