Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matchday Programme

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone buy one the other day?

I did seeing as its the first of the season (league games) and thought I would see what it was like after its revamp.

I must admit its a much better read than it used to be, containing far more features and useful information.

The quality too is much improved with the thicker cover, glossy pages, etc.

Although its pricey at £3, it was £2 10 years ago but for a thinner, flimsier product with far less information in it.

I don't buy them very often these days whereas years ago a matchday programme was an essential souvenir of each game attended. I may buy one or two more this season.

S

Space Wolf

It did seem a little better. I'd still prefer to have a slightly flimsier programme which was cheaper though.

£3 is a lot when we sometimes have two home games in the space of 4 days. You can always choose not to buy it I know.

E

Ettingshall Wolf

What is the content to advertising ratio? A couple I brought last season just seemed to be full of adverts

D

Dewsburywolf

I but one every match Home & Away but strangely NOT for the games I don't attend (you can get the ones you've missed in the Club Shop).

My mate Steve collects them religiously only having possibly a dozen missing going way back to the 50's. He does admit to being Sad and a little Anal. Horses for courses I suppose.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

Agreeing with Lupo. For the first time in ages, I enjoyed reading the programme at the Sheff Weds match.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They've always sold out by 245 by the Steve Bull.

Which is even more ridiculous if it's a night game.

T

Tettenhallian

What is the content to advertising ratio? A couple I brought last season just seemed to be full of adverts
Ratio of advertising to editorial content is surprisingly low. I reckon only about 25 per cent is ads.
Damn good programme overall, though I'd be a bit disappointed if I was one of the 20 or so Scottish tour fans in picture at the top of page 78. They have managed to cram the picture into a space about 3cm x 2cm while picture of three or four people getting out of the coach gets half a page!

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I but one every match Home & Away but strangely NOT for the games I don't attend quote]

im the same. if i havent been to an away game then i dont bother hunting down the programme.

if ive been and couldnt get one though, thats another thing.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom