Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Match Day Experience

Himleywolf

Reaction score
Just read the article on the website regarding tomorrow's match.
I remember Doog's first game so I have been going down a good few years, but i must say this is the first time i have actually felt the club actually do care and think about me. Not just me but all of us.

A big big thank you to Fosun and to LD and indeed everyone behind the scenes for making me feel part of and so proud of our club
Long may it continue.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Completely agree. Feels like the club is stepping it up on and off the pitch.

As has been mentioned, the marketing team seem to be doing a great job. Even little things like getting the 'wolves' user and dropping 'officialWolves' on Twitter is good.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I cant disagree that there appears to have been a significant shift from the club in regard to attitude to its fans. It really highlights how little regard the club had for us during the Moxey tenure and that tone, I am afraid, comes from the top.

Himleywolf

Reaction score
Of course though none of this will be mentioned by the "experts " in newspapers or radio it will about a cold Tuesday night in February.

Himleywolf

Reaction score
I cant disagree that there appears to have been a significant shift from the club in regard to attitude to its fans. It really highlights how little regard the club had for us during the Moxey tenure and that tone, I am afraid, comes from the top.
Totally agree.

E

Essex Wolf

Good OP and agree. I always look forwatrd to the seasons start but this season just seems different to those in the past.

Back
Top Bottom