Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Martin Braithwaite in advanced talks? A good signing?

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
EC139CB5-3CE5-4773-824D-2FE8DA7D6757.jpegHe’s not joining us and his agent has just slagged off wolves and mendes which — especially disrespecting the latter one — can’t be good for your career

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he did better than I expected at the Euros...but still not very good. He wasn't terrible, but still, Denmark generally had 10 better players than Braithwaite on the pitch :cool:

Now if it was Dolberg, Damsgaard or Kjaer, on the other hand...
<EDIT> Just looked up Damsgaard, honestly didn't realise he played for Cambridge! Was impressed by him at the Euros, thought he'd be another at RB Leipzig, Dortmund or something. Only 21...gerriminimo!

Think you have been had by Wikipedia there my friend Damsgaard plays for Sampdoria. They do apparantly want Cutrone though...

T

TheConcourse

Braithwaite on the decline playing football in Spain alongside Messi on a contract that will probably take him through to retirement…

Why would he move?

I’m not sure I’d move and I love Wolves.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol.

View attachment 22677He’s not joining us and his agent has just slagged off wolves and mendes which — especially disrespecting the latter one — can’t be good for your career

Lol

Ok.

Why would a man with the fortune he has want to leave Barca?

And why would a team with the attacking options we have consider Braithwaite?

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm glad this turned out to be rubbish... if we have £15M to spend on a striker, give it to Santos for Kaio Jorge!

Or put it towards Leao... or Ramos... so many better ways for that kind of money to be spend to strengthen the forward line

D

Deleted member 7041

He sounds like a newsreader lol

Martin Brathwaite, news at 10.......Wolverhampton

Last edited by a moderator:

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thomas Gravesen and Royston Drenthe also played for Real Madrid.

I'm all for players for specific roles. System thinking, sum of the parts greater than the whole, etc, but I just don't see what value he brings at all. We won't have a huge transfer budget, we have positions that require reinforcement arguably even more than up front, and unless we have specific concerns about Raul's sustained comeback, I'd have thought if we were to bring in another forward it would be a pacy front man that plays off the shoulder.
Braithwaite plays for Barcelona

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

View attachment 22677He’s not joining us and his agent has just slagged off wolves and mendes which — especially disrespecting the latter one — can’t be good for your career
That will be his ex-agent fairly soon. Mendes is liquidising Barca’s assets for them and we will be buying Martin as part of an agreement made when we signed Trincao. The other agent will be collateral damage.

I don’t mind though - excellent squad player who won’t rock the boat.

Pintandkebab

Reaction score
That will be his ex-agent fairly soon. Mendes is liquidising Barca’s assets for them and we will be buying Martin as part of an agreement made when we signed Trincao. The other agent will be collateral damage.

We seem to have a few excellent squad players though and his record is not really any better than Cutrone in goals per game ratio

We need excellent first 11 players IMO .

Pintandkebab

Reaction score
His attitude is superb to be a squad player
So is conor Coady but he didn't get a kick in the Euro's as not deemed good enough as others ahead of him.

So why waste your money when Cutrone or Mir could be similar and those funds could be used to sign a first team CD or CM that we need.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

So is conor Coady but he didn't get a kick in the Euro's as not deemed good enough as others ahead of him.

So why waste your money when Cutrone or Mir could be similar and those funds could be used to sign a first team CD or CM that we need.
I'm not sure Cutrone has a very good attitude to be a squad player. Mir ain't coming back whatever.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I think Mendes is probably liquidating Barca's assets unless he's putting them in a blender to make soup. :rolleyes: OK, maybe liquidising is correct wrt Braithwaite.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who is Braithwaite anyway?
Never heard of him until this thread.
Both he and his agent are NO MARKS!
Slagging both Wolves AND George off.
What a ****!
Why would we want him anyway!!

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I was aware (for once), just making the point that who he plays for is largely irrelevant. I'd have used the Ukrainian bloke as an example who did play for Barca, but couldn't remember how to spell his name!
People are never going to stop trotting out the "he plays for x and is an x international".

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not keen, I know technicaly he is a foreign international playing for Barcelona and that's it's the actual Barcelona and not the one in Ecuador or whatever but I dunno he just sounds like a random northerner who dont score very many to me. Consider the matter closed Jeff.

Back
Top Bottom