Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Marriner

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Psychologists call this an 'external locus of control.' Basically, you think someone else is in control of your life.

We lost last night because we were crap: because Jimenez, Moutinho and Jonny are done. Because we showed no fight.

Yes, the refs are incompetent. Yes, there is an unconscious bias towards the big teams. But to suggest there is a deliberate anti-Wolves agenda is just nonsense.
Well said. On here it's not as simple as 'deliberate anti-Wolves agenda' it's corruption; which to me is nonsense.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The whole standard of refereeing in the English game is beyond woeful. As a kid used to laugh at foreign refs in world cups, now we make them look first class

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The whole standard of refereeing in the English game is beyond woeful. As a kid used to laugh at foreign refs in world cups, now we make them look first class
Yes and at the time they were all part time, the call for full time refs. to improve them really worked didn’t it ?

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes and at the time they were all part time, the call for full time refs. to improve them really worked didn’t it ?
Its so bad that the hierarchy needs a complete change. They are ultimately responsible. Let's hope Howard Webb is just the start.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Actually didn’t think he was that bad. He gave a yellow to the wrong player for a nothing tackle.

He also didn’t book Neves after the Toti error.

He gave us a free-kick at the end which was never handball.

The only issue I have is the inconsistency with refs now. If he does book Tsimikas early doors then maybe the game changes, but probably not.
I think think Tsimikas should have received two yellows and been sent off. Unless, of course, you follow the Graham Poll doctrine of three yellows.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No conspiracy theory here,just plain inconsistent decision making by him and most of the refs come to that
I think i counted 7 times we were fouled while we attacking in the first half no yellows,first time we do it we get a booking
None were particularly booking offences but when they tot up it makes it seem so
Just be consistent is all we ask

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mike Dean doesnt have any sons....

His daughter has a season ticket with him at Tranmere.
My bad and apologies that’s people supplying incorrect information which I believed to be the truth.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No conspiracy theory here,just plain inconsistent decision making by him and most of the refs come to that
I think i counted 7 times we were fouled while we attacking in the first half no yellows,first time we do it we get a booking
None were particularly booking offences but when they tot up it makes it seem so
Just be consistent is all we ask
The crowd picked that up instantly.

Notsoslimshady

Groupie
Reaction score
It was yet znother game where yellows should havd clearly been issued and weren't. There were at least 4 occasions and at least 1 repeat offender. I said, half in jest, half in expectant cynicism, that the minite we do one it will be a yellow. Remarkably RAN escaped, but Adama fell foul straight away. I have had enough of the 'just incompetance' now. Consistent in every match. It started with giving liverpool the ball at the lights out. Whilst no major decisions went against us, every little advantage seems to be given to the big boys. Thd best we seem to get is a dubious throw in.

Thought he was terrible last night

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence rolling about with 5 minutes to go instead of getting on with the game.

I honestly wonder how much of my life Iv spent watching Daniel Podence lying down on a football pitch since he signed. Must be up to a couple of days by now.
It's such a shame because he's got real talent. If I'm Lopetegui I'd be giving him clear instructions about feigning injury and especially a) the damage it does to our attacks and b) the way it can kill momentum when we're on the front foot. It's also just embarrassing seeing a grown man rolling round like he's been shot.

On Marriner, he's a **** ref. I don't know whether his club allegiance makes a difference but why do we need to see him reffing our games. The problem is that if he was withdrawn it'd look like an admission of bias.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It's such a shame because he's got real talent. If I'm Lopetegui I'd be giving him clear instructions about feigning injury and especially a) the damage it does to our attacks and b) the way it can kill momentum when we're on the front foot. It's also just embarrassing seeing a grown man rolling round like he's been shot.

On Marriner, he's a **** ref. I don't know whether his club allegiance makes a difference but why do we need to see him reffing our games. The problem is that if he was withdrawn it'd look like an admission of bias.
I'm pretty sure Lopetegui has marked his card already. He's now allowed one period of rolling round per game and Hwang isn't allowed any at all. Massive improvement.

Back
Top Bottom