Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mario Lemina

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not only playing well but two of his best performances just incredible.
Totally agree. He is such a vital character in this group and the way he has worked and played during this incredibly difficult time has shown just how strong a character he actually is. The guy is unbelievable - a brilliant role model for the younger lads like Doyle, Ait Nouri, Gomes, Bouba etc - and is fast becoming a terrace hero to be held in the same regard as some of our other greats.

God bless Mario and his family at this very difficult time; some things are bigger than football.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope Mario is ok. Can’t believe the strength he has shown to keep playing and playing well whilst his dad has been so ill. I really struggled to cope with work and life generally when my dad was really ill.
I know what you mean, but for some people, totally immersing yourself in other things is a way of coping.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally agree. He is such a vital character in this group and the way he has worked and played during this incredibly difficult time has shown just how strong a character he actually is. The guy is unbelievable - a brilliant role model for the younger lads like Doyle, Ait Nouri, Gomes, Bouba etc - and is fast becoming a terrace hero to be held in the same regard as some of our other greats.

God bless Mario and his family at this very difficult time; some things are bigger than football.
And credit to Gary aswell. The bondship and support must partly be down to him as manager. Thankfully as a whole we all seem to have undervalued him in many respects. This resembles our time with Nuno.

Last edited:

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I imagine he won't be available until Brighton at the earliest. He's missed a lot training so even if he is back in time for the Brentford replay I can't see him starting. No Lemina, Gomes or Traore in midfield.

Don't think he can play in Brentford replay as he wasn't in the original squad for that game. Unless I've got that wrong?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I imagine he won't be available until Brighton at the earliest. He's missed a lot training so even if he is back in time for the Brentford replay I can't see him starting. No Lemina, Gomes or Traore in midfield.
Well we only needed ten men last time.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will find out tomorrow when they train back in Wolvo pics will be uploaded by the club onto social no doubt also Gary has presser for the game tomorrow. So tomorrow is potentially a busy day football wise

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
could be back at Compton training with under 21’s. Am short in midfield only have Doyle available. So might be needed

fleck1

Reaction score
Id be very surprised not to see him start tonight, he's played a lot of football so the break will have done him good (not the circumstances he or anyone would have wanted) but id imagine the professional he is he'd have been ticking over still fitness wise.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fascinating to read him talk about getting to know his brother with such a big age gap. My youngest sibling is 11 years younger than me, and getting to know her as an adult has been a unique experience. It's not that you don't care....it's just, when you're away and only see them a few times a year, suddenly they are done with school and it's like oh wow a switch flipped.

What an environment for.young players. I hope Noha grows a lot in it.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Last edited:

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love the guy-such a good player and inspiration for the youngsters. Hope we can get another two or three seasons out of him.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Comes across really well, can tell he's very level headed.

I do think the the middle paragraph was a dig at lopetegui for saying the team weren't good enough.
The evidence is there for all to see.
As to JL’s comments about the players not being good enough…….Christ, what a thing to say. Basically stupid.
Really bad management……..almost immature.
It must have stung the players.

I think JL caused a lot of resentment at Wolves and those feelings would have been made clear to Jeff. I would bet there was a big sigh of relief when he left.

Sorry…..my emotions got the better of me for a moment. This is supposed to be about Mario.

The interview was a great read except where it mentions Mario’s age……hopefully he can continue to play at this level for several more years. Fantastic to see that he’s watching out for the younger players and not just his brother. A great role model.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As to JL’s comments about the players not being good enough…….Christ, what a thing to say. Basically stupid.
Really bad management……..almost immature.
It must have stung the players.

I think JL caused a lot of resentment at Wolves and those feelings would have been made clear to Jeff. I would bet there was a big sigh of relief when he left.

Sorry…..my emotions got the better of me for a moment. This is supposed to be about Mario.

The interview was a great read except where it mentions Mario’s age……hopefully he can continue to play at this level for several more years. Fantastic to see that he’s watching out for the younger players and not just his brother. A great role model.

I've seen this a few times, but i really cant recall JL ever saying the players werent good enough. I recall him saying we needed investment to improve and avoid a relegation battle or words to that effect ( which was stupid imo, even with the players we lost we still are a mid table side ) but i really dont recall him calling the group of players not good enough.

Back
Top Bottom