Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Marcelo Bielsa

Would you have him as manager?

• Yes

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • No

Votes: 89 89.0%

• Total voters

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would he get a tune out of this squad?

Suspect he'd need some time but with the WC break, that's a bit like a pre-season, right?

Knows the championship if the worst were to happen. Just can't stand his interviews but would happily live with that if he could get us more competitive, and ****ing scoring.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That would've been 9-0 today with him in charge. We don't have the players to score goals. No manager can change that so we need someone who can make us hard to beat again and grind out 1-0 wins where possible.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's as over inflated and over rated as any one else.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His whole game at Leeds seemed based on having incredibly fit players who would run through walls to attack, but never mind being able to defend.

It sounds like we'd be the worst possible fit for him. A slow, unfit squad with several 36 year olds, which is already without any defensive structure. Leeds fans are probably desperate to see him return though.

Last edited:

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bielsa or Davis - what an enticing and exciting choice. Many calling for a proper head coach/manager to come in, but not this guy…

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bielsa is a brilliant manager, but he needs players who run and run and run. By all accounts our players didn't like Lage asking them to do some moderate pressing; they simply wouldn't be able to play Bielsa's football.

Think about it: two of the key parts of our press would be Moutinho and Costa. It'd be hilarious, but the joke would be at our expense.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They get him and that's one relegation spot sorted. They might come straight back up under an avalanche of goals but he can't be the right man

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just voted yes just in case Sellars comes out tomorrow with the tactics board and Lopetegui is seen wheel spinning off from the mol .

Always be prepared as a Wolves fan to be let down so yes from me :)

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
They get him and that's one relegation spot sorted. They might come straight back up under an avalanche of goals but he can't be the right man
That’s two sorted then really because everyone’s said the same with Southampton and Jones.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would be very surprised if Bournemouth's Russian owner would find agreement with Bielsa, I think it would end in tears regardless. I feel like something will have gone VERY wrong to be worse than Forest, Bournemouth, Leeds and Southampton. I think Villa, Everton, West Ham, Leicester have enough about them to get to 40+ points.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
I would be very surprised if Bournemouth's Russian owner would find agreement with Bielsa, I think it would end in tears regardless. I feel like something will have gone VERY wrong to be worse than Forest, Bournemouth, Leeds and Southampton. I think Villa, Everton, West Ham, Leicester have enough about them to get to 40+ points.
This. O'Neil has been tad unlucky not to be given a chance for rest of season. Truly surprised if Nathan Jones & B'mouth's incoming will revive them enough. All has to be good news for Wolves. Haven't seen much about Everton to suggest they won't be in the relegation scrap. Leicester & Villa will be ok. West Ham?

Back
Top Bottom