Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Marcal

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw him and Tony Daley on the same pitch. Rarer than rocking horse crap that......
had to look this one up appears to have been either tranmere or sunderland away or some team in blue and white stripes at home.1995/96.
would have been at the B.C.D.but no way would I have remembered that(bows down in appreciation of good knowledge)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
had to look this one up appears to have been either tranmere or sunderland away or some team in blue and white stripes at home.1995/96.
would have been at the B.C.D.but no way would I have remembered that(bows down in appreciation of good knowledge)
It was indeed at Molineux...

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pay him off because if he starts 15 games before end of next season I'd be shocked, maybe even play in 15 games above 20 min a game.

What's the point in paying him off? You just waste your money and have nothing to show for it. Its not like he's shockingly bad. When he plays he fits he fits in with how we want to work.

The only time it's worth paying off a player is if they aren't good enough, and a problem in the dressing room. I don't believe he's either, let alone both.

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must keep him to give much needed experience to new joiners to our medical team....

Back
Top Bottom