Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manure vs QPR

A

andyc225

Shaun Derry sent off for bringing down a player who was a mile offside in the box in typical Greed League "Keep the gloryhunters happy" fashion. Baldy scores the penalty.

Bull Army

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Shocking decision. If that had gone against us, we'd be absolutely livid. You've never seen a man go down so easily. Luis Suarez would have been proud of that.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone see the Chelsea goal yesterday? 3 chelsea players all 3 yards offside yet it was given !

A

andyc225

v5bli0.jpg

This is what's wrong with the Greed League. The Man Yoo player is obviously offside, but collapses back into the box anticipating a touch from Shaun Derry. He goes down like he's been shot.

L

long ball man

You do begin to wonder don't you?

My view has always been that the refs don't 'cheat' but familiarity with the better known players means they ref by reputation (e.g. Lamps isn't normally that kind of player) rather than giving decisions objectively.

I think the standard of refereeing has gone dwon since they went professional.

D

Dewsburywolf

Can't remember who it was because I'd only just switched the TV on but on MotD (this morning's re-run) a player moved his head towards an opposition player & also pushed him (much like Etherington did to Kites) but got shown a red card, so why wasn't Etherington? He then takes the free-kick that wasn't cleared properly leading to Huth's goal. Their second goal came from a tackle from Ward given as a foul & the resultant free-kick was headed home by Crouch, also Henry (I think) got taken out by a vicious challenge just after Halsey had blown for the Ward "foul". Now I know we should have defended the set-pieces better but how many times have we been put under the cosh from crap refereeing?

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe as a top team in the Champ next season we will get all these dodgy decisions in our favour.

W

wolvesman

Shaun Derry sent off for bringing down a player who was a mile offside in the box in typical Greed League "Keep the gloryhunters happy" fashion. Baldy scores the penalty.

Manure seem only to have good luck..but always make good use of it.:rolleyes:

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
v5bli0.jpg

This is what's wrong with the Greed League. The Man Yoo player is obviously offside, but collapses back into the box anticipating a touch from Shaun Derry. He goes down like he's been shot.

Look at the view the linesman has, that is blatant cheating there's nothing obscuring his view he can clearly see it.

I really wish one team would just walk off the pitch and refuse to play due to the ref. We should have against Chelsea after Lampard wasn't sent off and I for one would have applauded the decision.

One or two decisions over the course of the season fair enough but its every game, the more established/more liked clubs get the decisions. They're not even 50/50 decisions, If Lampard & Cole had of been Milijas and Ward, they'd have both been sent off in that game. Or if Arteta had of made Milijas's tackle no way would he have been sent off!

The favoritism/Bias in this league is disgraceful and it's certainly one thing I won't miss.

Reaction score
Can't remember who it was because I'd only just switched the TV on but on MotD (this morning's re-run) a player moved his head towards an opposition player & also pushed him (much like Etherington did to Kites) but got shown a red card, so why wasn't Etherington? He then takes the free-kick that wasn't cleared properly leading to Huth's goal. Their second goal came from a tackle from Ward given as a foul & the resultant free-kick was headed home by Crouch, also Henry (I think) got taken out by a vicious challenge just after Halsey had blown for the Ward "foul". Now I know we should have defended the set-pieces better but how many times have we been put under the cosh from crap refereeing?

Behave. If anything Kightly was the agressor towards Etherington. What about the Peno that should have been given against Calvin in the 1st few minutes or Calvin preventing Crouch from making a run into the box for 1 of the corners. It swings in roundabouts as the game goes on.

T

teedw

Behave. If anything Kightly was the agressor towards Etherington. What about the Peno that should have been given against Calvin in the 1st few minutes or Calvin preventing Crouch from making a run into the box for 1 of the corners. It swings in roundabouts as the game goes on.

Don't talk $$$$e, etherington dived and
Forced his head at kites, exactly what reina got sent off for

And who the $$$$ is Calvin? Shake the clay outta your head and have a look, this is a wolves forum - you're not our rivals, we really don't care about stoke.

D

Dewsburywolf

Behave. If anything Kightly was the agressor towards Etherington.

I admit that Kightly fouled Etherington in the first place & the free-kick was justified but Etherington's antics afterwards was a red card offence as it was in the other game I mentioned

What about the Peno that should have been given against Calvin in the 1st few minutes or Calvin preventing Crouch from making a run into the box for 1 of the corners. It swings in roundabouts as the game goes on.

Admittedly Henry was all over Walters but I think you should look at your own players' antics (Shawcross eg) before you start with comments like that

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at the view the linesman has, that is blatant cheating there's nothing obscuring his view he can clearly see it.

I really wish one team would just walk off the pitch and refuse to play due to the ref. We should have against Chelsea after Lampard wasn't sent off and I for one would have applauded the decision.

One or two decisions over the course of the season fair enough but its every game, the more established/more liked clubs get the decisions. They're not even 50/50 decisions, If Lampard & Cole had of been Milijas and Ward, they'd have both been sent off in that game. Or if Arteta had of made Milijas's tackle no way would he have been sent off!

The favoritism/Bias in this league is disgraceful and it's certainly one thing I won't miss.

Couldn't agree more.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You seem obsessed with Wolves!

Reaction score
Admittedly Henry was all over Walters but I think you should look at your own players' antics (Shawcross eg) before you start with comments like that

I agree with you 100% mate. It worries the $$$$ out of me every week. That is why I said it swings in roundabouts.

E

Edgmond Wolf

This

The blatant cheating of players and the bias of the guys in black are ruining our beautiful game

E

Edgmond Wolf

I also forgot the weak as $$$$ FA who are next to useless

P

Paul76

It's a truly shocking decision. It's only a matter of time before some crazy disgruntled fan gets medieval on some Ref for his massive costly mistake.

D

Dewsburywolf

It's a truly shocking decision. It's only a matter of time before some crazy disgruntled fan gets medieval on some Ref for his massive costly mistake.

And posts a Twitter message #chrishoy :embarassed: :D

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crouch was all over stearman as he is to defenders every game yet gets away with it the cheat.

He doesnt produce at England level because the European refs recognise this.

Reaction score
Crouch was all over stearman as he is to defenders every game yet gets away with it the cheat.

He doesnt produce at England level because the European refs recognise this.

Are you mad? He has one of the best England records of any of our current strikers!
Lol.

T

teedw

Are you mad? He has one of the best England records of any of our current strikers!
Lol.

But he's not current and only scored in friendlies against the crap teams.

He did a step over yesterday which actually made me laugh out loud.

He's good for teams like wolves or stoke who ether lump it into the middle or try and cross it from wide, but that's it

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol.
Take a look at who he has scored aginst. Andorra FFS.

I was at the 6-0 Jamaica game when he got a hattrick. The whole crowd laughed AT him when he tried to be clever with the penalty.

He's $$$$.

Back
Top Bottom