Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manny Singh

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Manny is an absolute legend and although I’ve never met him you just know he’s a top, top human being.

There are no words left to describe scummy racists like that, posting from an anonymous account. Wouldn’t say a word to anybody he abuses online if he saw them in person, probably got his photo taken with players like Hwang and Lemina.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disgraceful. Need to be put away these people

People like Manny (and sons) are a credit to not only our club but the world in general. We need more people like this. Unselfishly caring for others and raising money

Is there a link to his fundraiser - as I’m going to donate. That’s the way to show these morons.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Missed this thread previously, so apologies for the "likes" to posts from a while ago. Manny must be a great chap, best of luck to him in his fundraising efforts. He is a great ambassador for the club and town.
He is getting some of my hard earned today.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scumbags. Hope the Police get hold of the cowards. Some utter pondlife out there. Manny seems a cracking bloke and does a great amount of charity work. The great thing is the support he has received against these morons. Brilliant to see and an up yours to the scumbags.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Good luck guys, you said you were hoping for good weather, think it's gotta rain all week, hope all goes well

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can follow/see the actual route? He must come through Yorkshire at some stage and I'd love to meet him and his son in my Wolves top and make a donation. I'd like to think meeting a fellow Wolves fan (even me!) so far from home might help them a little on their journey. Thanks

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can follow/see the actual route? He must come through Yorkshire at some stage and I'd love to meet him and his son in my Wolves top and make a donation. I'd like to think meeting a fellow Wolves fan (even me!) so far from home might help them a little on their journey. Thanks
From the just giving page
Molineux to Leek 42 milesLeek to Huddersfield 45 milesHuddersfield to Ripon 46 milesRipon to Durham 44 miles Durham to Newcastle 17 miles

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
I had Manny Singh on Twitter before I deleted my Twitter. Lovely guy, has time for everyone, very dedicated and hard working. Very passionate about helping others. If someone asked me to Walk from Newcastle to Wolverhampton. I wouldn't want to, but he's doing this in pretty dire weather also.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for that Mutchy. I've looked at their probable route and I think they'll pass through Harrogate and north to Ripon, which are both within striking distance for me. I've raided my piggy bank but trying to locate them may be difficult as it will be getting dark. If anyone on here can find out/or knows the exact route they will take towards Ripon or the route out of Ripon on Friday I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. There are quite a few Wolves fans up here so if any would like to meet at their hotel in Ripon Thursday night please again let me know. Does anyone know the hotel they will be staying in?; I would like to stand them a meal as well as make a donation.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Thanks for that Mutchy. I've looked at their probable route and I think they'll pass through Harrogate and north to Ripon, which are both within striking distance for me. I've raided my piggy bank but trying to locate them may be difficult as it will be getting dark. If anyone on here can find out/or knows the exact route they will take towards Ripon or the route out of Ripon on Friday I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. There are quite a few Wolves fans up here so if any would like to meet at their hotel in Ripon Thursday night please again let me know. Does anyone know the hotel they will be staying in?; I would like to stand them a meal as well as make a donation.
I’m sure he’s staying with fellow wolves fans rather than hotels. @Dazzling Dave may be able to get a message to him or know the exact route

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Poor Jeevan has had to pull out, so Manny might be glad of a walking partner!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m sure he’s staying with fellow wolves fans rather than hotels. @Dazzling Dave may be able to get a message to him or know the exact route
Thanks for that. The dazzling Dave vid above says they are staying in a hotel tonight. I had hoped some people on here may be able to contact Manny through Twitter etc to ask the question? In the vid they say that meeting fans helps to give them a boost en route; it's just an idea.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Thanks for that. The dazzling Dave vid above says they are staying in a hotel tonight. I had hoped some people on here may be able to contact Manny through Twitter etc to ask the question? In the vid they say that meeting fans helps to give them a boost en route; it's just an idea.
I’ll try I’ve sent a message but he’s probably inundated with messages.

Last edited:

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
top class.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
@northnorfolkwolf He’s staying at RAF leeming

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hope he makes a comedic x/video of trying to walk up those many flights of stairs to get to the away end at SJP, passing the gasping, wheezing Wolves fans on the way. (It always brings a smile at the humour of how those stairs catch so many out...'****in ell, I cor ketch me breath!'.. 'is duty free open up here?' 'I gorra nose bleed!' 'weeya's me sate, I need me sate!')

Back
Top Bottom