Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mancienne

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I havn't seen anything mentioned about him, but does anyone else think he looked a class act against Arsenal when he came on? I know he can't play against Chelsea, but for me he'd be a dead cert to start alongside Henry against Blues. He had that bit of energy and obvious quality that you just don't get with Castillo.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So on ten minutes v a side 4 0 up with 80 mins in their legs on a freezing wet night we're saying a centre half should replace one of our better midfielders? Only on the mix.

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So on ten minutes v a side 4 0 up with 80 mins in their legs on a freezing wet night we're saying a centre half should replace one of our better midfielders? Only on the mix.

No. I was suggesting that in 10 minutes he showed more quality than Castillo did for all the time he was on. You can make suggestions on a forum, thats kind of what they're for.

H

hansboobywolf

He showed nice touches- energy for me aswell i think he might be a better option than castillo- i believe his passing is better- a future centre mid for me. He is to small imo to play centre back in the prem.

D

dr cool

the best 11 players should play

v blues and bolton games we have to win..

hennessey

foley berra craddock mancienne/zubar
kites henry castillo jarvis
doyle and seb.

drc

D

Dorset DeWolf

i thought he did ok against arsenal, no more, he was bound to look energetic. I think it was more a case of mick giving him a few minutes as he obviously cant play against chelsea

F

FLEET WOLF

i thought he did ok against arsenal, no more, he was bound to look energetic. I think it was more a case of mick giving him a few minutes as he obviously cant play against chelsea

Correct. He is too small and lightweight for a CB in modern football. He may eventually become a defensive midfielder, but I would not play him there at the moment-left back is probably is best bet to get in the team now, if he can play there.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the best 11 players should play

v blues and bolton games we have to win..

hennessey

foley berra craddock mancienne/zubar
kites henry castillo jarvis
doyle and seb.

drc

so thats foley who certainly won't be match fit, Mancienne/Zubar at left back where neither are proven and Kites and Seb both of whom are struggling for form at present. On present form these are NOT our best 11 players. Also it's about putting out the best eam not necessarily the best 11 individual players

Doug

Groupie
Reaction score
Mancienne I believe has played left-back for Chelsea reserves, and was being considered for the left-back slot for one of their Champions League games. Form and team-fit permitting, I trust that judgement for possible inclusion at our left-back slot. However, it seems that (despite the defensive errors blah blah) a large number of fans + MM are content with the Stears-Craddock-Berra-Zubar combination in defence. So all well and good for competition for any of those defensive slots IMO.

Back
Top Bottom