Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester united v Wolves sold out

S

Sambucashot

Cant believe these have sold so quick. Was waiting to try and pick 3 up. what a feeble amount of tickets that was though (1400) . Do you reckon moxey will request more tickets.

SuperTigerWolf

Reaction score
Surprised they've sold so quickly given that we didn't sell out of a similar allocation for Man City

F

FLEET WOLF

Have they been bought by supporters whose second team is Wolves, but are secretly Manure fans?

E

Edgmond Wolf

They have been brought by Man Utd fans who live in Wolvo but can't get tickets to a Man Utd game normally

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even though we didnt sell out for Man City and there rise as a team Old Trafford is still a much more famous and memorable place to go than City so for me its no surprise at all we have sold out. Infact it would be a embarassment if we didnt, its Man Utd, i wouldnt be surprised if Wigan sell out that allocation.

Isnt this the only game other than the dump we have though? Quite worried about our away support this year if im honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bostin

I went to both during our first prem season, and much preferred Man City's ground.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Cant believe these have sold so quick. Was waiting to try and pick 3 up. what a feeble amount of tickets that was though (1400) . Do you reckon moxey will request more tickets.

What happened to our 3,000 ticket allocation?

We seem to get less tickets at Old Trafford than before, or does Jez just ask for the minimum allocation?

E

Essex Wolf

I believe it's as a result of what Moxey elects to take Berlin.

He knows that selling 1400 will be easy but asking for more and then having some left over and Wolves foot the costs.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect there'll be quite a few 'undercover' Wolves fans sitting with Utd who have got tkts through Man U family members and friends (me for one).

SuperTigerWolf

Reaction score
I believe it's as a result of what Moxey elects to take Berlin.

He knows that selling 1400 will be easy but asking for more and then having some left over and Wolves foot the costs.

Given that we didn't sell out of a similar allocation for M City or and allocation of 2,000ish for Liverpool and are yet to sell out of a similar allocation for Chelsea who would have opted to take a larger allocation at Man Utd?

D

Dee Wolf

Given that we didn't sell out of a similar allocation for M City or and allocation of 2,000ish for Liverpool and are yet to sell out of a similar allocation for Chelsea who would have opted to take a larger allocation at Man Utd?

History has always said we will sell allocations for Utd. But Moxey never ever thinks outside of his ivory tower.

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Moxey only asked for that small amount of tickets as Mick has already told him that he will field a reserve side up there once again......:)......:)

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last away game before xmas and its MANCHESTER UNITED thats one of the reasons its sold out

plus the fact that the trafford centre is only 3 miles away from the ground

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 of us going. If nothing else I get to take the $$$$ out of a Chinese Irishman with a song sheet, a camera, and a half man utd half Wolves scarf on for 90 minutes!

J

Jungleee

3 of us going. If nothing else I get to take the $$$$ out of a Chinese Irishman with a song sheet, a camera, and a half man utd half Wolves scarf on for 90 minutes!

Don't do that UEA Wolf may get upset and won't be able to finish off his prawn sandwich and coffee flask.

W

WasStefan

Don't do that UEA Wolf may get upset and won't be able to finish off his prawn sandwich and coffee flask.

recipe_sandwich_prawn.jpg

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We'll be visiting the Lowry Gallery prior to kick off, I love Christmas.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wanted to go but Neil and Christine Hamilton are doing Cinderella at the Lighthouse in Kettering and I can't get there any other day

SouthBankHobbs

Reaction score
Another one that I've elected to give a miss. Sick of paying the stupid price there for a $$$$ ground with no room and no atmosphere. Next away game for me will be spurs I think. A real shame that I just don't seem to have the enthusiasm now.

Back
Top Bottom