Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester United pre match thread.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Thought we played well in our first two games and are unlucky to not have points on the board already.

Lose tomorrow and we’ll likely be in the bottom three with no points from the first 9.

United blew away Leeds but were then stymied by Southampton.

Will be interesting to see if their new big signings play apart - Varan and Sancho. Will also be interesting to see if Christiano Ronaldo appears too.

We have to find a way to take something from this one but i fear United will have too much for us.

What so people think the score will be?

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno ball will scupper Gollum’s match tactics but we’ll concede a few.
I’m going for a high scoring cracker of a draw. 3-3

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought we played well in our first two games and are unlucky to not have points on the board already.

Lose tomorrow and we’ll likely be in the bottom three with no points from the first 9.

United blew away Leeds but were then stymied by Southampton.

Will be interesting to see if their new big signings play apart - Varan and Sancho. Will also be interesting to see if Christiano Ronaldo appears too.

We have to find a way to take something from this one but i fear United will have too much for us.

What so people think the score will be?

3-2 Wolves

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve got this strange feeling we’ll end the day on positive goal difference, no basis for it, just a feeling.

That’ll be us below Norwich and Arsenal by 6:30 then!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lose tomorrow and we extend our worst record in the league.

It would be 6 straight losses. I realise this straddles two seasons and there are lots of reasons, played well etc but.... points are all that matter.

Losing the free hit games mean the other matches take on added importance

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tough match without the extraordinary goings-on around the Ronaldo transfer, but Yernited will now be buoyed that they were able to get Ronnie in, so the feel-good factor around their team will be high. I would love to pull the rug from under them, but can't see us getting anything. 2-1 Wolves, :)

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well United tore through Leeds…..don’t want to see anything close to that but maybe, maybe we could squeak a win.
1-0 .

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be happy to get a point, for Bruno's sake as well as ours. No new manager wants to start with 3 straight defeats.

GV Wolf

Reaction score
Lose tomorrow and we extend our worst record in the league.

It would be 6 straight losses. I realise this straddles two seasons and there are lots of reasons, played well etc but.... points are all that matter.

Losing the free hit games mean the other matches take on added importance
These are not free hit games, they are games where we are supposed to get points. Watford and Brentford will not be walkovers.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
1630221152330.jpegIT’S MAAAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Another really tough game for us today, whoever came up with the fixture list really don’t like us!

But then equally today is a great chance to kick start our season, we’ve played really well so far but have nothing to prove it points wise. But a positive result today and suddenly things will seem much better.

Team wise I would personally stick with the eleven from versus Tottenham. A couple of players did their chance of a start a good job on Tuesday, but we played ever so well last weekend, I back the lads to go and do it again today.

Wherever you’re watching today, live at Molineux, live on Sky or live around the world, enjoy the game, and let’s get that win!

COYW!

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The potential starting eleven for Man Utd is pretty good. We'll need to take our chance when they come as I can't see us keeping a clean sheet today.

I'm looking forward to Traore vs Wan-Bissaka. Wan-Bissaka is brilliant at defending in one-on-one situations, but if Traore is in the right mood he can't be stopped.

I think we might lose 4-2. It feels like a game with lots of goals coming.

T

TheConcourse

I’m feelin’ good.

What could go wrong for United? Varane, Sancho - Ronaldo confirmed.

The atmosphere will be electric and the world will finally see Wolves’ relentless new attacking style.

One big defensive performance and we win an absolute classic. 3-2.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m feelin’ good.

What could go wrong for United? Varane, Sancho - Ronaldo confirmed.

The atmosphere will be electric and the world will finally see Wolves’ relentless new attacking style.

One big defensive performance and we win an absolute classic. 3-2.

wolves will smash them bro

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really looking forward to today, and it's nice to feel that buzz again. Obviously a difficult game but we'll be far more competitive than that end of season embarrassment. Just please don't concede early lads. Please!

Reaction score
I’m all geared up and ready to go, **** shower shave and ready to cheer me babbies on. UTW! I’m heading off to the golden palace soon.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Non-Wolves pundits/observers reckon a Manure win. Wolves are not much spoken about so far this season. Not much expected of us, particularly after last season and, so far, only one addition to a small and perhaps 'tired' squad.

Staying under the radar is a good thing. Less pressure as Bruno continues to try and change the way we play and make us a more attacking and free scoring team. Think this game will expose our weaknesses at both ends of the park at this early stage and can see a Man Utd win.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are their still roadworks in Compton does anyone know? By the hospice?

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are there still road works on the Willenhall Road?
I think so. I believe they are there until the 10th September.

The link shows the roadworks in Wolverhampton.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think so. I believe they are there until the 10th September.

The link shows the roadworks in Wolverhampton.

This is brill, thanks for this!

Back
Top Bottom