Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is all set up for a thumping City win as they need to close down goal difference with Arsenal. Soft penalties, red cards galore. Its fixed.
We've been ****. Gave them the second and third goal. City haven't even had to try. Legit complaints about the first one with the decision but the way we've setup is farcical. No idea what GON was thinking.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man City fans... oh yay we score again... zzzzzzzzz
Yeah, it must be so dull watching exciting, high-scoring, fast-paced football and winning loads of trophies. I'm pretty sure it doesn't become boring.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm glad it wasn't but that was a red too, last defender preventing a clear goalscoring opportunity

If he made a slide tackle then he would likely have been sent off.

There is some stupid wording about the way the tackle is made or intent, then it falls into double jeopardy to save them from a red.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This has been a stinker from GON, we've been extremely open and played ourselves into trouble which has already cost us a goal.

This is City away....talk about beating yourselves. City haven't had to work particularly hard for any of their goals/opportunities. No disgrace to lose but we've beat ourselves this half.
He obviously found Lage's old playbook.... It worked so well for him, lol.....

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really poor today. So sloppy giving the ball away constantly in dangerous areas. I genuinely thought we'd play with a bit of freedom today and give them a run for their money, so it's a bit disappointing.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we acquire some players who can pass? We are going nowhere in this league while we remain abysmal at passing as this team are.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully City ease up second half so it won’t be six, not that they’ve had to work too hard to be three up. A dodgy pen, giving the ball away and another legit pen.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's me done for the afternoon. I don't mind the losing to a good side, it's the commentators tongues up City's **** I am fed up with

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man City away is such a **** game you just know what is going to happen everytime..

Zakalwe

Groupie
Reaction score
City player just grabbed Hwang by both shoulders and threw him to the ground.

Play on, says Pawson.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get Kilman off….. he’s jogging back as Haaland is sprinting, as captain that’s disgusting get him off now
Beach mode? Same during Lopetegui’s last few games although this is Citeh.

Zakalwe

Groupie
Reaction score
That's me done for the afternoon. I don't mind the losing to a good side, it's the commentators tongues up City's **** I am fed up with
I have it on mute. The love-in on NBC in the US started in minute one. Now it's so much worse.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully City ease up second half so it won’t be six, not that they’ve had to work too hard to be three up. A dodgy pen, giving the ball away and another legit pen.
They won't ease up as their GD is worse than Arsenal's. They'll be looking for as many as possible.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel bad for the travelling support. GON has **** his pants on this one and produced a disjointed, dysfunctional, disaster of a performance.
I’ve seen Luton, Forest, Bournemouth, ****, even Sheff Utd had a go.
Cowardice! Pure and simple.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he made a slide tackle then he would likely have been sent off.

There is some stupid wording about the way the tackle is made or intent, then it falls into double jeopardy to save them from a red.

DENYING A GOAL OR AN OBVIOUS GOAL-SCORING OPPORTUNITY (DOGSO)

Where a player commits an offence against an opponent within their own penalty area which denies an opponent an obvious goal-scoring opportunity and the referee awards a penalty kick, the offender is cautioned if the offence was an attempt to play the ball or a challenge for the ball; in all other circumstances (e.g. holding, pulling, pushing, no possibility to play the ball etc.), the offending player must be sent off.

As highlighted above

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’re now a fast transitions team who seemingly can’t win transitions. That’s a problem.

We also are the worst in the entire league for losing transitions near our own goal and conceding chances.

Add the two together and the Gaz love in may be short lived.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazed he didnt give that as a pen first time round. That's the issue with VAR. Why wasn't Semedo sent off?

We've been battered. ****ing awful

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we can keep this under 4 it will be a very successful second half

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have now conceded the most goals in a PL season under Fosun, one more and we've conceded more than we did in their first season in the Championship

Back
Top Bottom