Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How come Man City are always the beneficiaries of dubious refereeing? There's no doubt any longer that the Qatari money is finding its way into a few back pockets of those that run the game. That’s why city will never be held to account.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite possibly mate. But we would want that in the reverse situation

And we would never ever get it away to one of the big 6. Probably not at home, either. Can't recall any such soft penalty for us against them in recent seasons. Several turned down , though.

iamthenewno2

Reaction score
I hate matches where you consider counting the number of opposition players, just to check.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s never going to get overturned because Attwell is on VAR. He’s as clueless as Pawson.
Hadn’t realised until last night that Attwell was the ref in the Boro away game when we had 2 sent off after he didn’t consider Costa was fouled when clean through.

Neves first booking for complaining about it (second booking fair enough). Doc’s second booking for an elbow was pretty harsh.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyway, hopefully they will soon be relegated for financial irregularities and we will have a super 5 for one season

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a penalty. My only criticising is we all know what would happen if it was for us.

Kilman needs upgrading.

Contact doesn't always mean a foul. It was a coming together after the ball was played.
RAN didn't stop him playing the ball.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang. That’s so ****. Giving cheap
Possession away against these cheats

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t know what we’ve done to get such bias against us every game. Is it because we are Chinese owned?? Not enough brown envelopes to Mr Webb??

It’s because we are not important to the theatre that is the Premier League. This weekend, Arsenal and City both have to win. The refs will simply ensure it happens.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd like to think if I was supporting such a dominant team every game... I'd be board stiff and lose interest.

Back
Top Bottom