Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester City - September 17th

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must admit, I don’t think the in game applause is really needed after all the tributes beforehand. I like the Royal family but it’s not really needed and is just a needless extra tribute.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Regardless of people’s feelings on the tributes, a win tomorrow would be a perfect Birthday present as one has hit 25 today!

Would be amazed if Costa is even on the bench from seeing his comments in the interview from Monday’s announcement.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon it'll be 2-1 to Man City. Nunes to get his first goal for us but that freak up front for them will get a late winner.

Banks's Mild

Groupie
Reaction score
WHill have an 'Epic Odds' for the match. A goal to be scored - Evens. Downside, it's only up to a tenner.
And as you can get 16/1 with most bookies for 0-0, so for a £11.18 total outlay you are guaranteed £20. Wont make you rich but why wouldn't you take easy money like that.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d be gobsmacked if anyone intentionally disrupted the minute’s silence on Saturday. The Remembrance ones are always impeccably observed (apart from latecomers outside of the ground usually unaware it has started). I’m no royalist but wouldn’t dream of doing anything but show respect.
Remembrance Sunday is completely different though isn't it, that's to remember God knows how many people who have died being brave fighting, most often from the Tyne, Thames, Mersey and Black country. Raises awareness for army veterans. This is for a lady who died at the good age of 96.

wesley

Reaction score
I am travelling to London on the train tomorrow afternoon but hope to watch most of the game in Wolves before departing. What would be a good pub to watch in near the station? I think Riley's has closed and I don't think the sunbeam has screens but I maybe wrong? Thanks

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am travelling to London on the train tomorrow afternoon but hope to watch most of the game in Wolves before departing. What would be a good pub to watch in near the station? I think Riley's has closed and I don't think the sunbeam has screens but I maybe wrong? Thanks

Rileys is the same just called centre spot now.

Pretty cheap but Hogs or Royal London best bet and couple minute extra walk from station

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Remembrance Sunday is completely different though isn't it, that's to remember God knows how many people who have died being brave fighting, most often from the Tyne, Thames, Mersey and Black country. Raises awareness for army veterans. This is for a lady who died at the good age of 96.
Correct, the deaths aren’t really comparable but it’s similar in that it’s a national occasion. I don’t think there’s enough anti-royal sentiment in Wolverhampton for any dissenting voices.

Back
Top Bottom