Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manager merry-go-round

J

Jamesjh89

So with both rodgers and lambert Set to he managing new teams who do we think will take the vacant spots at norwich and swansea?

Dare i say mccarthy?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Where's Lambert going?

No chance of Mick being taken on unless it is through a lack of options.

D

Danwolf

Seeing all these clubs looking for managers makes me glad we got in there early.

M

MonkeySpanner

Still wish we had gone for Hughton....I'm presuming we didn't because we didnt want to pay any compensation.

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see any premier league team taking McCarthy on, the best he can hope for is a top championship team.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Bruce to Norwich?

S

SimplyTheWolves

To be completely honest if I knew three months ago what I know about Stale now, I would still have picked him above all the mangers that were available, including the ones on the move now. And that's not an exaggeration. The future's Stale, and he's ours.

PS. Keep your hads off! (Well for five years anyway).

PPS. It's just hit me, Stale may have such a successful season with us that Rodgers could very well be replaced by him, and even before the seasons over! I take it back, Stale is rubbish and we should have gone for Conner and McClaren. Moxey out! Stale out! Tea lady out! Everybody out!

K

kidderminster wolf

Glenn Hoddle to Swansea or Mad Mick let them take there pic. Hopefully Brendan takes Ray Wilkins to Liverpool.

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hearing from a mate in London that Harry has left Spurs...maybe Moyes to Spurs?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seeing all these clubs looking for managers makes me glad we got in there early.

Agreed, I feel a lot more settled knowing we aren't involved in this panicy scoure for a manager but then again I doubt we would ever be looking at managers at the same level as these teams now anyway being relegated and all.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where's your ketchup?!

I was joking.

Someone started a thread on here yesterday that he had been sacked now today he has left, he will be dead by the end of the week the rate things are going.

M

MK Panther

I think TC sees himself as Management material and he enjoyed the experience at the help. He is ambitious he should go for the Swansea job or Norwich one.

P

PeteWolf

I think TC sees himself as Management material and he enjoyed the experience at the help. He is ambitious he should go for the Swansea job or Norwich one.

To be fair to TC, he did really well with the Liverpool interview, you could see what he was trying to do, it was 100% effort and boded well for the future, everything seems to be coming together for him.

*Application rejected

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently Lambert has walked out on Norwich because they refused permission for him to speak to villa.

W

we8wba

Poyet to Swansea
Lambert to Villa
Malkay to Norwich
Bruce to Cardiff
Robinson/Clark to Brighton

are my guesses

Strats

Reaction score
Poyet to Swansea
Lambert to Villa
Malkay to Norwich
Bruce to Cardiff

are my guesses

Poyet to Swansea ... McCarthy to Brighton?

Mick now living 'back down that area', could happen.

W

we8wba

think brighton bit more forward thinking than taking the tried and tested

think they'll want an ambitious young manager mould

B

bridgnorthwolf

Poyet to Swansea
Lambert to Villa
Malkay to Norwich
Bruce to Cardiff

are my guesses

Poyet to Swansea
Lambert to Villa
Mackay or Bruce (ex-player) to Norwich
Mick to Cardiff
Clark to Brighton

W

Woffles

I don't think Poyet would go to Swansea. He's got his project at Brighton - a similar sized (potentially) club near enough to London where he can happily build his reputation. Can't see him risking that to go to an overachieving club 3 hours from anywhere. Plus it'll cost half the compo they'll get from Liverpool to buy him out of Brighton

I can see Swansea going for Karl Robinson.

Lambert to Villa, Mackay to Naaaarrrrrrggge and Mick to Cardiff however, are surely just meant to be.

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Guardiola to Chelsea.

Di Matteo to Swansea.

Holloway to Norwich.

Lambert to Villa.

Rangnick to The $$$$$.

McCarthy to Blackpool.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like the No.2 at Wigan could be the next Swansea manager.

This is getting stupid anymore changes and I'M going to forget who I work for :confused:

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Jones to Swansea

Hughton to Albion

Clark to Blues

Lambert to Villa

Mackay to Norwich

McCarthy to Cardiff

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Following the Villa/Lambert saga with interest, esp in relation to our $$$$ in February. It would seem Villa have approached Norwich to speak to their manager, as a result Lambert resigns and after a bit of give and take he then takes over from Mcleish. All seems relatively simple and straight forward; I wonder why it all went so spectacularly wrong for us?

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it's got to the point Lamberts resigned it clearly hasn't been simple and straightforward. It just seems that way to us because we haven't had an hysterical thread over whey newspaper speculation on this job.

C

crasm98

Wasn't he assistant to Martinez = set up (in part) the way they played before Rodgers & Sousa got anywhere near the place
yeah this was right. must be highly rated by everyone at swansea. isn't it a bit like a tc appointment though? :rolleyes:

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wasn't he assistant to Martinez = set up (in part) the way they played before Rodgers & Sousa got anywhere near the place

Yep. Also played for Wigan so will have a choice to make but I imagine he will want to better himself in a managers role.

Could be interesting to se who goes down next season there could be 5/6 certs for the drop at this rate.

D

Dewsburywolf

isn't it a bit like a tc appointment though? :rolleyes:

In that they implemented the Barcelona style of play into a (then) third division team which then achieved midtable safety in the Premier League with ease :confused: :confused:

J

Jamesjh89

Yep. Also played for Wigan so will have a choice to make but I imagine he will want to better himself in a managers role.

Could be interesting to se who goes down next season there could be 5/6 certs for the drop at this rate.

Makes me wish we had survived, at this rate next season would have been a doddle

Back
Top Bottom