Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Man Utd Prediction thread

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes i know im going early but i can honestly see us shipping 8 without reply.

Were notoriously bad when on TV, compounded by one of the most spectacular implosions in premier league history.

We'll do well to keep this below double figures.

Im going

Wolves 0-8 Man Utd (2nd XI)*

*caveat, if Steve Morgan is fit and plays it'll be Wolves 4-8 Man Utd (2nd XI) all four coming from Stevie M

===============================================

EDIT***

upto post number 98 the average predicition equates to;

Wolves 0.583 v 5.292 Man Utd

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vwbayvan

Yes i know im going early but i can honestly see us shipping 8 without reply.

Were notoriously bad when on TV, compounded by one of the most spectacular implosions in premier league history.

We'll do well to keep this below double figures.

Im going

Wolves 0-8 Man Utd (2nd XI)*

*caveat, if Steve Morgan is fit and plays it'll be Wolves 4-8 Man Utd (2nd XI) all four coming from Stevie M
im going 7.1 were due a goal lol

D

dazmanwolf

Because of all the $$$$ing negativity on here.... Wolves 1 - 0 Man Utd (AJ to score)

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Wolves 1-1 Manchester United. We score with one of our two shots on target and defend heroically for the most unlikely of points.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-0 Wolves. It'll just be our lucky day, then we'll get smashed for the remaining games of the season.

Bull Army

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Man United are currently about 9 or 10 goals below Man City in terms of goal difference. If it were early in the season, I'd hope they be merciful, but if they get a couple of early ones, this could be totally humiliating. Put it this way, there's no way we'll be playing 4-4-2, we'll be as defensive as it's possible to be.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 Manchester United 5.

E

Essex Wolf

Yes i know im going early but i can honestly see us shipping 8 without reply. Is that by H/T:D

Were notoriously bad when on TV, compounded by one of the most spectacular implosions in premier league history. This season Wolves have been notoriuosly bad on or off TV. The spectacular implosion has been a superbly orchestrated

We'll do well to keep this below double figures. Hence my question of 0-8 bt H/T

Im going

Wolves 0-8 Man Utd (2nd XI)* On the basis Wolves very rarely keep a clean sheet, struggle to score an have a team now who look uninterested and defeated before they start sadly yo may be right.

*caveat, if Steve Morgan is fit and plays it'll be Wolves 4-8 Man Utd (2nd XI) all four coming from Stevie M Fit you say, umm, for what, oh I see, yes right.

For those who have heads stuck in clouds these comments are tongue in cheek.:D

M

Monkey Man

I have a feeling United won't batter us as they'll get a couple in the first 20 mins then just let us run around like headless chickens for the next 70mins chasing shadows.

Finish 3-1 Man U.

The problem for us is we probably need something from the game as we $$$$ed up against Blackburn and have a run of fixtures in Aril that will more than likely see us get nothing at all.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sinking ship we're all in this together F.C. 3-11 Newton Heath Training ground catering staff reserves F.C.

(Morgan hat-trick for us after realising the almighty $$$$ up he's made of everything, sacking everyone on the touch-line with ten minutes to go and replacing Hennessey):eek:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think it will be quite as bad as most think. We'll set up very defensively (Henry back?) but we can only hold out for so long. We wont score, so 0-3 for me.

E

Essex Wolf

Saddest thing here is that most everyone is expecting Wolves to lose and hardly anyone sees Wolves scoring.:eek:

B

Bostin

Saddest thing here is that most everyone is expecting Wolves to lose and hardly anyone sees Wolves scoring.:eek:

We had a shot on target in the 92nd minute against Fulham and one in about the 83rd against Blackburn, that's probably why!

W

WasStefan

I think we will play well cause there will be no pressure on the players, no one expects us to get anything from the game, but United should still win, comfortably (even though my heart keeps telling me we will get a result)

B

Bankswolf II

Wolves 0 Man Utd 4

Connor to play a three man attack and our midfield to get picked apart

A few fans come down to protest losing and be told by the rest of us how moronic they are

Connor to say we aren't relegated yet and to keep supporting us

Prediction for which player comes out to the press to be all talk and no action- David Edwards and Karl Henry,

I'm Never Wrong

E

Essex Wolf

Wolves 0 Man Utd 4

Connor to play a three man attack and our midfield to get picked apart

A few fans come down to protest losing and be told by the rest of us how moronic they are

Connor to say we aren't relegated yet and to keep supporting us

Prediction for which player comes out to the press to be all talk and no action- David Edwards and Karl Henry,

I'm Never Wrong

Connor play a 3 man attack, you'll be lucky to see two Banks.

His tactics will be defensive, negative, possesion orientated and will play into the oppositions hands.

Like McCarthy he will realise far to late he has made the wrong decisions but even if he does realise early on will have no plan B to bring into action.

B

Bankswolf II

Connor play a 3 man attack, you'll be lucky to see two Banks.

His tactics will be defensive, negative, possesion orientated and will play into the oppositions hands.

Like McCarthy he will realise far to late he has made the wrong decisions but even if he does realise early on will have no plan B to bring into action.

Yes but after going defensive and losing Connor next brain wave will be to play all three strikers and Ohara in an attacking midfield role

Davis to be dropped after he selfishly had a shot in training

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Match abandoned due to fog/smokescreen from Morgan & Moxey

Back
Top Bottom