Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Man Utd fan tours Molineux the day we met Newcastle

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watched this when he uploaded it a couple of weeks ago. He has since apologised in a subsequent video for the (pre Neto injury) pretend press release that he was out for the season.

He's right about the branding everywhere being a cool touch . When considering almost everybody else's colours and badges, our marketability potential is at the top.

Just need the equal opportunity that FFP doesn't permit.

Hazza

Reaction score
Really enjoyed watching that, thanks.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed that. Have been on the tour myself, so much looks familiar, but an interesting perspective from a non Wolves fan who’s not as familiar with Molineux or our club.

Howlin’ Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Quite enjoyed that myself, a knowledgeable bloke and seems genuinely interested in football stadiums which is one of my obsessions! I’ll look up his other stuff. Funny he bumped into ‘Mr Drone’ he does drone on a bit but his stuff on Anfield Road and Bramley Moor dock is pretty good.

Autistic Kangaroo

Reaction score
Coincidently watched this last night. I recommend this. He talks about our club with admiration at times and respect throughout.

He also makes very salient points about out branding and eve fact that some of it is the best part of thirty years old.

Sir Jack showing vision perhaps we haven’t considered in recent years UTW!

Back
Top Bottom