Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Man United Verdict Thread

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't know how to feel

Should have been 6-0 down

Got back to 3-3 - so proud of how we are as a team even on our worst days

Starting to worry at times about us defensively

Doc shouldn't start anymore unless we have injuries
Max is a concern, can be great but also prone to a brain fart

After the first half I'd have bitten your hand off for that. Least we have something to take away from the game

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Worst way to lose, today we forgot how to defend and we conceded our first goal from a corner all season.

However there is believe in this team, hopefully this result doesn't effect the team to much.

RAN + Sarabia need to be starting also S Bueno may be due a start.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Gutsy performance in the second half. We never give up and we score goals now. Defence let us down tonight though. What was Sarabia doing at the end? Just shoot.

Feeling gutted now, but we've had a decent unbeaten run. We were always going to lose sometime. That is hard to take though. Good fightback though lads.

Started with the wrong team. Sarabia, Gomes and RAN made a huge difference. Oh well, from the highs of Sunday to a gut wrenching defeat tonight. That's football. It's the hope that kills you.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't really expect anything out of this after winning the BCD as thought they'd take their foot off the gas.

Wasn't prepared for what we served up though, still unsure how it was so close at the end.

This united team are the biggest *******s going though, don't think they've got a single likeable person in their squad, they're all a bunch of ****s.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scoreline flattered us really with the chances they had but the actual goals we conceded were really poor. Kilman beyond dreadful for at least two of them.

Starting XI was all wrong, again. Subs improved things but we basically conceded the first 45 to them and that put us in a hole.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were absolutely dreadful for the first 55 minutes and couldn’t have complained if we were 5 or 6-0 down.

Fair play for battling away and pulling it back, but we got what we deserved from that - nothing.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lost it in the first half of course and if I'm being honest, United should have been out of sight after that car crash of a first half. In fact, our defending was just as bad second half, epitomised by Kilman falling asleep for their third goal! Having said that, these players don't half know how to scrap! They don't give up on anything. For that, I'm so proud of them. That was one crazy game of football.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't really expect anything out of this after winning the BCD as thought they'd take their foot off the gas.

Wasn't prepared for what we served up though, still unsure how it was so close at the end.

This united team are the biggest *******s going though, don't think they've got a single likeable person in their squad, they're all a bunch of ****s.

Eh Mainoo is alright

Mainoo, Miley, Rice, Bellingham running Englands midfield in the next few years is an exciting prospect

SellyWolf

Reaction score
3-4 and the nature of the late goal probably a bit misleading overall.

The Neto penalty is the sort of one we’ve had given against us all season. We’d be fuming if that was given against us. Not overturned because there is contact but it’s not given by VAR if the ref on the field doesn’t give it I don’t think.

Fernandes should have buried the game with a better pass at the end of the first half and the big chance at the start of the second.

My overall summary is - it’s enjoyable to be able to see Man United at home on the fixture list and think “we’ll give them a game”. Overall, though, when they turn up they’re a top 6 side and they turned up first half. Sometimes it’s a simple game - they’ve got a better team than us and sometimes that happens…

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really poor starting lineup.

The team that played the last 30 should have started.. it’s a big game, no time for loyalty for the last few weeks.

That was the difference for me. Distinctively second best for every minute of the first 60.. then we turned up..

No more messing around. Pick the best starting 11 who know their positions well.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should never score 3 at home and loose .
Not impressed with Doherty Kilman or Sa

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Point would have been great but would have been flattering. Doc not a starting pl FB anymore gets to tight so easily turned. Semedo was done on the overlap by sure very wasteful.

Sarabia although crap at the end must start over bellegarde

Doyle to passive when you need to compete better seeing gomes and lemina.. Christ cunha ran his **** off

Ran gomes sarabia in for Chelsea.. wrap cunha up in cotton wool

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good game for a neutral but in truth Utd when they play well can beat most teams in this league so I’m not getting despondent over this defeat. A very lifeless first half cost us. Bellegarde was poor and GON needs to work out where he is most effective because it isn’t down the middle that’s for sure. I’m not going to knock Doc because he’s being asked to play out of position but I would perhaps start with round pegs in round holes ie RAN. We go again.

dennison11

Reaction score
Lost it in the first half of course and if I'm being honest, United should have been out of sight after that car crash of a first half. In fact, our defending was just as bad second half, epitomised by Kilman falling asleep for their third goal! Having said that, these players don't half know how to scrap! They don't give up on anything. For that, I'm so proud of them. That was one crazy game of football.
Was pretty much what I was going to write but you beat me to it

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crap first half, good second half. They had the rub of the green today. Onwards and upwards.

Thought Neto and Cunha were phenomenal, didn't stop all night when they could have given up.

Doc at left back experiment surely ends now, really struggled tonight with the pace of the game. RAN really gave us a more balanced threat and was defensively sound.

Sarabia and Bellegarde both so frustrating at times. Need Hwang back ASAP...

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were absolutely dreadful for the first 55 minutes and couldn’t have complained if we were 5 or 6-0 down.

Fair play for battling away and pulling it back, but we got what we deserved from that - nothing.
This. I’m gutted but it’s easier to take without the sense of injustice that we deserved something.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scored 3 goals? You think we needed a 9?

We had no midfield for 60 mins

If we start with a proper 9 then we wouldn't be pushing up LCB/LWB into the box to support the forwards and leaving the midfield so exposed.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should have been 6 or 7 nil. Sa some workday saves casemiro misses sitter header.

We must play our best team sticking to the same team killed us

We must have ran and Doyle has played well but in big games with bite needed in midfield we need gomes

Sarabia over bellegarde.
Bellegarde held up at times and ran nicely but looks off it compared to cunha

Back
Top Bottom