Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Man City ticket

Ditton Wolf

Reaction score
I have a spare ticket available for tomorrow SB upper. Face value, DM if interested can meet outside ground.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can see there being a few City fans in the home ends tomorrow.

Hopefully no trouble, but could go that way if we don't turn up!

Tom

Reaction score
I would estimate there’s best part of 1000 left, mostly resale from ST holders. This is quite an indication of the apathy now surrounding the club. Not on general sale, so they’re not going to shift. Any member wanting to go will have already bought. I understand the logic of not putting them on general as you don’t want loads of away fans in home stands, but surely there’s a way to think outside the box to try and prevent that?? Past ticket history etc??

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely a reflection of the malaise setting in and dislike towards the current setup.

Under Nuno we’d be looking forward to this fixture. Even under McCarthy too we’d fancy a crack at this type of match. Tickets would be hard to come by.

I’m free tomorrow for the first time this season since my baby was born, but I’m not going. Best part of a £150 day to watch Gazball, no thanks.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would estimate there’s best part of 1000 left, mostly resale from ST holders. This is quite an indication of the apathy now surrounding the club. Not on general sale, so they’re not going to shift. Any member wanting to go will have already bought. I understand the logic of not putting them on general as you don’t want loads of away fans in home stands, but surely there’s a way to think outside the box to try and prevent that?? Past ticket history etc??
As there's such a long waiting list for season tickets, you could offer it out to them first. You just put a caveat in saying a person had to be on the list before that start of the season. But tbf, I'm on that list and wouldn't buy a spare ticket to this game!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As there's such a long waiting list for season tickets, you could offer it out to them first. You just put a caveat in saying a person had to be on the list before that start of the season. But tbf, I'm on that list and wouldn't buy a spare ticket to this game!
But to be in the waiting list you need to be a member anyway, so had you wanted a ticket you could've already obtained one.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
The ticket i'm offering is £25, less than face value to fellow mixers.....
Sorry if my post looked like I was having a go at you, that wasn't my intention at all. Just saying the prices for the football we're being given are shocking. Hope you can sell it and someone enjoys the game for that bargain price, I do think the re-sale is going to be a disappointment for a lot of the people on that plan though.

Ditton Wolf

Reaction score
Sorry if my post looked like I was having a go at you, that wasn't my intention at all. Just saying the prices for the football we're being given are shocking. Hope you can sell it and someone enjoys the game for that bargain price, I do think the re-sale is going to be a disappointment for a lot of the people on that plan though.
Mate I know your'e not. No offence taken just trying to recoup some money as son unable to make the next 2 games.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me and the lad can't make tomorrow and sold them back to the club, thought 2 together in the South Bank would be taken up straight away, 3 days later only 1 has sold, who doesn't want to see Haaland score a hat-trick in the flesh !!

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TBH I struggled to give two free tickets away in the Billy Wright Upper. One of my mates said a tentative yes and then later agreed when he couldn't make any better plans ffs. Does not bode well does it? Imagine this a few years back? Cheers Fosun

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This thread should be sent/emailed/texted/ whatever to Shi and Hobbs. Man City at home- you'd have died to go to that in the past. You can't give the tickets away now; apathy really has set in. I just don't know how we dig ourselves out of this right now.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to those who do not want to go. We are up against the best team in the world. Hopefully we get in their faces and come out of it with some pride.

Wishful thinking. Never going to happen with this Wally in charge.

bigwolf

Reaction score
After selling for two friends I can now no longer attend also.

So if someone wants my ticket for a nominal donation to charity (whatever amount you want to donate) just DM me. It's a ST so would need to be collected and returned. I'm up by Stafford. But happy to meet if not too far.

South Bank right behind goal 8 does from back.

I'd rather it go to someone on here for free rather than selling back to Jeff for him to charge someone £50.

Nige

Reaction score
No Thanks .. suggest you try paying someone to take your ticket.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've seen people unable to give them away for free on Twitter.

I'm only going because I have a season ticket and have already paid lol. Do not blame anyone one bit for not wanting to hand over £30-60 to watch that tomorrow.
In my group of pals, those who have tickets couldn't give them away. Even my brother who was in the area for the day with work refused as he would just rather go gym and then head back.

What a weird state of affairs.

bigwolf

Reaction score
Mine is still available for free in South Bank if anyone wants it.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely a reflection of the malaise setting in and dislike towards the current setup.

Under Nuno we’d be looking forward to this fixture. Even under McCarthy too we’d fancy a crack at this type of match. Tickets would be hard to come by.

I’m free tomorrow for the first time this season since my baby was born, but I’m not going. Best part of a £150 day to watch Gazball, no thanks.
I'm struggling to get the energy for the trip today! But will do it...

Back
Top Bottom