Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Man Bet X

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the hint is true, it would be nice to have a main sponsor I’d actually heard of, and who operates in the U.K.!

dennison11

Reaction score
I agree that having a betting firm on the front of the shirt is (at best) a very questionable choice. However, most betting firms these days will pay a lot more to advertise than most other companies. I'm not saying I like it, it's just that unfortunately that's the way things are at the moment. And if memory serves, won't there be a ban on betting companies being the main sponsor from next season anyway?

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we’re missing a trick not trying to get dewalt or Stanley tools involved. Their fat max range would be perfect for some of us to have emblazoned across our ample bellies.

D

Deleted member 11332

Sponsor doesn't bother me as it's not on kids kits and that's all I buy.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here’s the deal Jeff - I will buy our kit(s) with a plain black inoffensive sponsor on

I won’t with that hideous betting mess on it
Which one is your objection the fact its not plain black or the fact its a betting sponsor?

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the hint is true, it would be nice to have a main sponsor I’d actually heard of, and who operates in the U.K.!
I think as Fosun are trying to target a more global audience it makes sense for them to have a more global sponsor. No one has heard of man bet x here but they are huge in a market we are targeting.

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I won't buy a shirt with a betting company on or booze tbf. Nor did I buy the ****ing Money Shop one. That's just my personal stance, but it would be nice (for me at least) to finally buy a shirt for the first time in years if we get a 'neutral' sponsor.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which one is your objection the fact its not plain black or the fact its a betting sponsor?

one moral, the other aesthetic

combined it's completely objectionable. i count the days until it is gone.

between this and money shop we've had a bad few years.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
one moral, the other aesthetic

combined it's completely objectionable. i count the days until it is gone.

between this and money shop we've had a bad few years.
Surely you can do that with most sponsors. No beer ones because of alcoholism, no food ones for obesity, no car manufacturers because of emissions

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think as Fosun are trying to target a more global audience it makes sense for them to have a more global sponsor. No one has heard of man bet x here but they are huge in a market we are targeting.
It’ll have nothing to do with targeting audiences via the sponsor on the shirt - it will purely be down to who offers the most money for it.

In fact it will work the other way round; we are trying to make ourselves a bigger international brand in order to attract the sponsorship.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it just said “manbetx” in black writing or just the Chinese writing I’d be fine with it.
It’s the white splodge and general unbalanced nature of it that I dislike.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd love Jaguar Land Rover (either or both), being British(ish), classy and with the local manufacturing connection.

So 888 Ladies or Sun Bingo it is.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The new kit leaks have Man Bet X on there. Jeff bigged them up in the videos.
As long as it is legal, they will be still on the shirt if they are the highest bidder

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The first Adidas one had Blythe group on but they didn’t end up as sponsor, W88 did

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely you can do that with most sponsors. No beer ones because of alcoholism, no food ones for obesity, no car manufacturers because of emissions

of course you can - it's a grey area. Nonetheless I object to promoting gambling / betting as much as we do in this country. Think it's got particularly out of hand online and in broadcasting

just my personal opinion

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
of course you can - it's a grey area. Nonetheless I object to promoting gambling / betting as much as we do in this country. Think it's got particularly out of hand online and in broadcasting

just my personal opinion
100%

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

lots of people do/would/will.
Seems to make them happy so good for them

Back
Top Bottom