Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Makes you realise how lucky we are

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
watching vile v fld .
It’s painful to watch and shows how lucky we are .
Pa neither would stay up

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think derby will have the spine ripped out of the team Wilson - sold by Liverpool , Mount - recalled or sold , Lawrence - sold .
Vile - Grealish quality , Abrahahim useless imo , Ginn good , mings- dirty but effective. Just don’t get viles identity or style of play and if they don’t have one difficulty to recruit

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Goes to show how shrewd Fosun were to build the nucleus of a Prem ready team with a Prem ready coach in the champ ... and yes we got lucky that Fosun bought us and we were debt free giving them the wriggle room to implement their plan.

Villa will need to invest heavily, not just tweak the squad like we did. I'm sure Villa will splash the cash. Question is will they invest wisely or end up with a car crash like Fulham. Pity Dr Xi is still not involved as I'm sure it would be the latter.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very, very poor from both sides.

Norwich and Sheff Utd are streets ahead.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It sure does. Are there any players you'd want from these two? I'm struggling to see one

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Norwich will come bottom
Norwich are a proper team.

Villa just have a few flat track bullies who'll be found out next year. Those who won't be going back to their parent club that is.

W

we8wba

Norwich are a proper team.

Villa just have a few flat track bullies who'll be found out next year. Those who won't be going back to their parent club that is.

Villa will invest heavily, doesn’t mean success see Fulham, but gives them chance be completely different outfit

Norwich are a team but defensively conceded a LOT for auto team and in premier they’ll punish you, also pukki won’t make massive impact for me at top level and Norwich more likely to keep majority this 11 and try build team nucleus than break it up

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
It sure does. Are there any players you'd want from these two? I'm struggling to see one
There are none that would be good enough for our matchday squad let alone first 11, including Grealish and Wilson.

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We finished 12 places above vile and now 2-1 so who knows .
Either way I am not worried

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard to tell, I very much doubt this would be their starting 11s next season
Even if they go up (as it looks) they have loads out of contract and loads on loan. They’re years away from being relevant again.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We just want that top dog status for a while, we all know Villa are a bigger club than us. We don’t want to give them a chance of catching future generations of supporters off us.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No one here likes it but you can’t deny this is a massive step they had to take
Oh without it they were ****ed. Royally.
Team full of mercenaries and loan players is dangerous!
Realistically that team gets smacked about next year.
Tuanzebe gone
Hause and Mings champ players and not theirs
Full backs all not good enough
Centre mids all on large salaries and champ players or past it
El Ghazi good but hardly great
Adomah is champ fodder
Abraham isn’t theirs

A football manager / Fulham style summer required!

D

Deleted member 3751

Oh without it they were ****ed. Royally.
Team full of mercenaries and loan players is dangerous!
Realistically that team gets smacked about next year.
Tuanzebe gone
Hause and Mings champ players and not theirs
Full backs all not good enough
Centre mids all on large salaries and champ players or past it
El Ghazi good but hardly great
Adomah is champ fodder
Abraham isn’t theirs

A football manager / Fulham style summer required!
Absolutely.

They have a massive rebuilding job to do, as it stands with their team 17th would be a roaring success

W

we8wba

Yeah - and it will be a big one back down next season

Hopefully but many on here said they buried in February so I’m not ruling them staying up until day it’s mathmetical

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I think Villa might surprise a few people next season. They are going to need a few decent signings to bolster the squad, but Smith is a canny manager and he’ll keep them up quite easily I think, unfortunately. ****s.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Norwich will come bottom
I think they’re the one team that might do OK. They play a nice style of football, which will work better at this level than the other two. Not to say they won’t still struggle though.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Oh well, two tough games we might have been better off doing without with our situation next season....gotta live with it, no choice.

Need to now get our recruitment spot on with some quality to cover it all.

Certainly there will be no Greasy or Abraham turning up....might even be a blessing for us. :)

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can they actually invest that much though due to the financial situation there in? Yes I know theyve gone up and its helped, but wonder what theyve actually got, starting at a negative point.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I reckon Smith’s philosophy will be better suited to the Premier League than Championship. Obviously, a lot depends on their recruitment but I reckon they will be a lot closer to us next year than a lot of people on here think.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh they're gonna need to totally overhaul the squad, to stand a chance of staying up.

Out of the current team, only jack, tuanzebe, mings and Abraham are really good enough. Will Abraham and mings stay?

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I could honestly see Villa staying up for quite some time. They have the money and the other promoted clubs aren't exactly miles ahead.

But then again I also thought Fulham spending big would ensure their survival :oops:

Autistic Kangaroo

Reaction score
I’m disappointed they didn’t fall into a self contrived drain. Especially after their petulant, desperate and inconceivably hypercritical actions last season towards us contrived only of jealousy and arrogance.

How they do next season is hard to work out.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We had lots of scrappy games the 2nd half of last season, thats what you have to do in the Championship. Obviously we are streets ahead now.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon Smith’s philosophy will be better suited to the Premier League than Championship. Obviously, a lot depends on their recruitment but I reckon they will be a lot closer to us next year than a lot of people on here think.
They have 13 players left in contract. A lot of those aren’t anywhere near good enough. I can only see struggles

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa were ****. Derby were worse. Hahaha. ****ing hilarious that Villas promotion paints over the cracks.
They will be battered next season

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let the pant wetting begin! They are NO danger to us next season. Are we really that insecure that we’re worried about that shower overtaking us? Scraping up through the play offs with a heavy slice of luck does not mean they are going to immediately establish themselves as a top 6 contender

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa will spend big, hopefully poorly but could be a big threat, why I didn't want them to win and amazed any Wolves fan did.

One of talksport's pundits creaming his cacks over Villa's potential. Big big club with billionaire owners. It'll be a case of Villa fans thinking 'stand aside, Wolves. THE biggest Midlands club is back'.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Already receiving messages such as:

"Where's your gap gone?"

"Coming for you"

I'm flattered.

"

Back
Top Bottom