Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Make Wolves (badge) stencil

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Alright Guys,

So i'm turning my garage into a bit of a gym/place to escape the kids...currently painting the breeze block like a charcoal colour which looks fairly decent and clean. I would like to have a section with Wolves colours (new) and our logo...

I want it relatively big which is where its kinda got me a little uneasy.

Anyone could any tips on our to produce one? I'd probably have to go down the spray paint option.
Its one shot go at this so would need to be right.

Cheers

D

Deleted member 4382

My wife found a vinyl Wolves logo approx 50 inches top to bottom for my lad’s wall.
Good quality and easy to apply. It was on eBay.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alright Guys,

So i'm turning my garage into a bit of a gym/place to escape the kids...currently painting the breeze block like a charcoal colour which looks fairly decent and clean. I would like to have a section with Wolves colours (new) and our logo...

Anyone could any tips on our to produce one? I'd probably have to go down the spray paint option.

Cheers
Don’t know if this will help create a stencil

37A92254-93AE-461B-A2B4-99657CD8FBC6.png

Was playing around at work a few years ago on a quieter day

8C5E39C8-2D99-4878-BB25-6E19315572A7.png

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alright Guys,

Cheers

Download the vector logo from Brands of the world.
Wolferhampton Wanderers | Brands of the World™ | Download vector logos and logotypes
( I would personally tweak the color to our new old gold )

Go to a printers online ( or local ) and get them to output to vinyl. Stick to your surface using diluted washing up liquid in a spray bottle and a squeegee to remove any air bubbles. The vector can be re-sized to your required size.

Give me a shout if you need a hand.

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Download the vector logo from Brands of the world.
Wolferhampton Wanderers | Brands of the World™ | Download vector logos and logotypes
( I would personally tweak the color to our new old gold )

Go to a printers online ( or local ) and get them to output to vinyl. Stick to your surface using diluted washing up liquid in a spray bottle and a squeegee to remove any air bubbles. The vector can be re-sized to your required size.

Give me a shout if you need a hand.

i'd actually created the logo in illustrator so had a vector to use but will certainly check out that version.

Didn't know about vinyl being an option so will do some searching!

Great advice - thanks a lot

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom