Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Luke Shelley

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Joining us as operations mgr from telford

Novawolf1

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Jeez he played junior football for Nova with my lad…

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me.
What is a football operations manager?
If its anything like the ops manager who joined my work a month ago, its some ****er who comes in and makes loads of redundancies to make themselves look good and save a few pennies for people who don't really need more pennies.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If its anything like the ops manager who joined my work a month ago, its some ****er who comes in and makes loads of redundancies to make themselves look good and save a few pennies for people who don't really need more pennies.
I thought that’s what Jeff did.

Pleased to see we can attract the best of best from the Conference North

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We must have worked for the same company, cuz the **** company i worked for for over 20 years did the same. In came some **** and made a load of us redundant. ****er. Except those he made redundant had rising cost of living, bills, mortgage etc to pay. The ****.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Luke in the senior leadership group or what ? .

I am lost at the moment as feels like Ferrari taking on a lad from Kwik fit to do the tyre changes in the F1 .

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ffs, all the usual snarky comments.

It's an internal high level administrative role that deals with organisation and compliance. It's a critically important role, just like all the other backroom functions that make a multimillion pound business function efficiently while meetings it's obligations.

Good luck to the lad, it sounds he has worked his socks off and is well thought of to get a job at a prem club.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to the lad, it sounds he has worked his socks off and is well thought of to get a job at a prem club.
This.

As a Telford resident and AFC Telford follower, plus a former player sponsor to (albeit very little) help with their seemingly permanent financial struggles, Luke has, in my experience and by a number of other accounts, done a great job there. A proper 24/7 commitment from him as well.

OK, it's 'only' Telford - but if he continues to grow and work like he's done there, I'm confident Luke will be a real asset to us.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ffs, all the usual snarky comments.

It's an internal high level administrative role that deals with organisation and compliance. It's a critically important role, just like all the other backroom functions that make a multimillion pound business function efficiently while meetings it's obligations.

It wouldn’t be the mix if we didn’t decide on someone’s ability before they even step foot through the door !

Have to laugh really, it’s why other clubs fans have us down as being incredibly fickle

Back
Top Bottom