Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loyalty points

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Was lucky enough to get season tickets this year. Do you get any loyalty points for season tickets? Already have 220 from purchasing tickets game by game last season and was unsure if i get any more for season tickets?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Was lucky enough to get season tickets this year. Do you get any loyalty points for season tickets? Already have 220 from purchasing tickets game by game last season and was unsure if i get any more for season tickets?
1000. I don't think you'll keep any of the 220 unless from buying Cup or away tickets though (at least 30 must be though presumably?)

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

For the first 3 away games the club will use last seasons LPs so you will have 220.

Then they will start using your loyalty points for this season so your LPs will change to 1000 + any extra points you get for attending any extra points this season

Back
Top Bottom