Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loyalty Points Reset

John Richards 1974

Reaction score
Does this seem to happen earlier each season or am i imagining it ? Only 3 away games in.

Still trying to work out if anyone's on 1040 as required for first dibs on West Ham tickets

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds / Spurs / Preston / Bournemouth so 1040 is right for the reset.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure anyone is on 1040?

Unless you won the ballot and got 10 points that way maybe?

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I assume it will include Liverpool

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Just checked my Loyalty Points, after being knocked off, from Zero to 100 again for my International Membership.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I got 2 in the ballot of 50 that were left so yes they were open to highest loyalty point bracket.
What was your loyalty point bracket out of interest?

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Off topic, but were we meant to get the merchandise cash this year or has that stopped?

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
I got 1030, missed Ballmouth.

Anyone know when the bonus Wolves Cash is being dished out to STH's?

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The maximum bar Brentford last season so think it was 1240 mate.
Just wondered what the top possible number was as I was on 1240 too but no ballot invite. Think we missed one game in all so expect it was actually 1250?

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tried to accrue as many as possible last season but didn't really make much difference. So I decided not even bother this season and just hope I'm lucky in the ballot.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just wondered what the top possible number was as I was on 1240 too but no ballot invite. Think we missed one game in all so expect it was actually 1250?

Quite possibly yes , as its reset I can't see what it was now sorry.

Ginger Wolf

Reaction score
West Ham sales information states points total as of 12th September so will include Liverpool I think.
Leeds, Spurs, Preston And Liverpool = 1040.
There may be a very small amount on 1050 if they did Bournemouth aswell.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham sales information states points total as of 12th September so will include Liverpool I think.

Was only 50 tickets left in the ballot so 1050 will be very few people.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think the ballot winners get points for that , me and my 2 lads could enter the ballot on top points and didn’t get a Brentford one that went to ballot , so don’t think ballot points count in these scenarios where it’s just the leftovers from asts..

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was only 50 tickets left in the ballot so 1050 will be very few people.
Don’t think those ballot points count , Brentford last season couldn’t of because i didn’t get a ticket for that but still got invited to enter the Bournemouth ballot , email stated one of 326 people on 1240 points …

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think those ballot points count , Brentford last season couldn’t of because i didn’t get a ticket for that but still got invited to enter the Bournemouth ballot , email stated one of 326 people on 1240 points …
I'm on 1040 now the Bournemouth ticket loyalty points were added.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Yes, 1030 from Leeds, Spurs, Preston for me, couldn't get Liverpool. So West Ham from somewhere slightly nearer than the M25 again. Hadn't really noticed that we're basically spending October in London. Thank God for cheap petrol and reliable trains.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm on 1040 now the Bournemouth ticket loyalty points were added.
Oh fair enough , seems unfair though tbh because that now means just by being lucky to be picked out of that draw pretty much guarantees that 50 or so people who got picked out are now guaranteed for Brentford too unless they put those people in a ballot with the remaining ones who missed out on Bournemouth ..

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can anyone who has been successful in the ST away tickets ballot confirm whether they received loyalty points for that game?

Ginger Wolf

Reaction score
With Liverpool being postponed and loyalty points therefore not yet added, I'm assuming that the only supporters on 1040 are those that got Bournemouth tickets in the ballot (about 50?). So they will have a full 48 hrs from Wednesday morning to buy Westham tickets and everyone who would have gone to Liverpool will now have to wait until Friday morning.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Liverpool being postponed and loyalty points therefore not yet added, I'm assuming that the only supporters on 1040 are those that got Bournemouth tickets in the ballot (about 50?). So they will have a full 48 hrs from Wednesday morning to buy Westham tickets and everyone who would have gone to Liverpool will now have to wait until Friday morning.
Mental isn't it. Unless they change something it will be the same for Chelsea

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Pretty sure there weren’t any ballot tickets for Bournemouth.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope looks the same to me
Have they just added an extra sale date for fans on 1000 points? They probably were not expecting it to go that low before the Liverpool game was called off

Just a guess though

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So if you were a jammy ****er and got pulled out the ballot for Bournemouth , you have now guaranteed yourself a ticket for Brentford also !! That’s not right , that’s favouring luck over loyalty …

Exactly bit of a ****take. There’s nothing loyal about winning a lucky ballot.

Even more frustrating is that I missed out in the ballot but still went to Bournemouth. Wouldn’t suprise me if a few lucky ballot winners sold their ticket lol

Last edited:

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can people afford every away game?
I used to go to about half of them until a few seasons ago but since everything got so ****ing expensive I missed a few now can't get a ticket other than luck in ballot.

I see groups of blokes piling on trains up wolves station for away games with boxes of beers getting on expensive trains and always amazes me.
These days going to games has nothing to do with loyalty but who can afford it.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But everyone who was in the lucky ballot was on maximum points from last season so yes whilst there was some luck to be drawn to suggest there is no loyalty makes no sense - these are fans that went every week last year to even make the ballot in the first place!
I went every game last season and was on top points but since the Bournemouth ballot that is no longer the case and those lucky enough to win the ballot have now guaranteed tickets for Brentford.

That’s my point!!

Ginger Wolf

Reaction score
Pretty sure there weren’t any ballot tickets for Bournemouth.
There were a few tickets left after away season ticket holders had got theirs so the ballot was open to fans on highest points.
Not the same as the new ballot system for all away games where 5% of the allocation are available to any season ticket holder.

Back
Top Bottom