Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loyalty Cash

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone else found that their Loyalty cash has disappeared despite not spending anything?

Two weeks ago I had £6 which all of a sudden has re-set to zero.

As I have recently spent a decent amount on shirts, I emailed the club to make sure I will get the loyalty cash for them. I have received generic responses from the club that don’t address where my £6 has gone at all. The emails just say loyalty cash isn’t awarded for 28 days and then only to linked accounts and it can’t be retrospectively applied. Considering I am expecting £40 in the next month or so I am a bit concerned.

I have sent another email but wondered if anyone else has seen the same issue?

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone else found that their Loyalty cash has disappeared despite not spending anything?

As I have recently spent a decent amount on shirts, I emailed the club to make sure I will get the loyalty cash for them. I have received generic responses from the club that don’t address where my £6 has gone at all. The emails just say loyalty cash isn’t awarded for 28 days and then only to linked accounts and it can’t be retrospectively applied. Considering I am expecting £40 in the next month or so I am a bit concerned.

update:

another automated response saying go to this link

https://wolvescash.wolves.co.uk–/

which doesn’t work for me

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

My cash had disappeared too. Just checked now though and it's there again.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used the last of mine when I renewed my membership. Think there has always been an expiry date on using it ?, this time its been carried over longer due to no tickets to buy last season, usually I think they have in the past sent a reminder out a week or 2 before it expires, don't remember seeing anything this time

it mentions expiry /reset here for the previous season Wolves Cash to launch ahead of 2019/20 season

Last edited:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit sneaky, send emails to us daily about anything and everything, just logged in and my £11 now at zero

Pintandkebab

Reaction score
Give em time!

Jeff's been painting the tunnel and Vinny was last seen with a spanner heading towards the Graham Hughes Stand
I thought Sellars was in the gym getting ready to get his boots on for Leicester as well

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
If people were THAT loyal they wouldn't expect any cash. Just a thought. More tosh for people to moan about.
Ha ha, that's right, **** 'em. If they really cared they'd just give the club all their money and then start selling organs to pay for new players.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, me too, £8 just disappeared a couple of weeks ago.

Edit -- just checked. On 2 August 2021 there was a 'wipe off' of all remaining balances. Daylight robbery!

Last edited:

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The very small amount I had was deducted from the cost of my season ticket renewal

D

Deleted member 7041

Anyone would think these sinister Chinese owners with their shady Portuguese agents hadn't delivered the most successful 4 years in our recent history. Phewwww.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone would think these sinister Chinese owners with their shady Portuguese agents hadn't delivered the most successful 4 years in our recent history. Phewwww.
If people were THAT loyal they wouldn't expect any cash. Just a thought. More tosh for people to moan about.
We they have had just short of 2k off me already - that not enough?

One of the perks they elect to give is ticket cash...

Put your number on here Dave, Vinny will probably offer you a job.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I just realised that the loyalty cash I did have was indeed wiped out. The cash that is showing in my account now is from a training top I bought a few weeks ago. The previous cash has been zapped

Every little helps I guess. The odd £1 admin fee here and there, the increase in membership fees and ticket prices, and the wiping out of previously earned loyalty cash. I mean, how else are they going to pay for a jazzy tunnel.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Don’t they do that every season? Seem to remember emails telling me to spend the loyalty cash before a certain date it doesn’t get carried over

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What on earth is 'loyalty cash'? Sounds ridiculous but perhaps that 'loyalty cash' could be gathered up and thrown at transfers instead of spunked on another pair of shorts?

JohnMatrix

Groupie
Reaction score
I cant imagine it's outside of the realms of possibility that someone will post at some stage saying that the reason its been removed is to put right the Graham Hughes stand.

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As a STH, we’re due some loyalty cash soon aren’t we for renewing? Pretty sure I read it’s dependent on how many years you’ve had it.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t they do that every season? Seem to remember emails telling me to spend the loyalty cash before a certain date it doesn’t get carried over
Did you get the email this season?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What on earth is 'loyalty cash'? Sounds ridiculous but perhaps that 'loyalty cash' could be gathered up and thrown at transfers instead of spunked on another pair of shorts?
Not a member or a season ticket holder I take it?

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They dont offer a free service. They make decent profit mate.
The ticket cash is just a nice little incentive back now and again.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a STH, we’re due some loyalty cash soon aren’t we for renewing? Pretty sure I read it’s dependent on how many years you’ve had it.
Was just thinking the same. Yeah was announced before renewal that loyalty cash was going to be rewarded for how long held season ticket. Thought I dreamt that up as gone quiet.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bought a jacket from the club shop last week. I know I had about £6 cash in there when I’d got my Leicester ticket, but guy at the till said there isn’t anything when I asked him if I could use it.

Another one for the growing list.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yea. It's all explained on the website if people bothered to look. expired as it always has done as far as I remember

When does Wolves Cash expire?

so if not wiped till Aug 2nd they've actually given people a few extra days ;)

So'ton Wolf

Reaction score
Yep !, mine is zero now, had £56 there to, never received any email telling me to use it or lose it, like in other seasons, but plenty of other emails from the club about other matters.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair to the club theres always been a cut off point where its wiped usually May 31st.

Though It does seem they’ve got a lot lot more sneaky over the date (used to get reminders) in recent years.

Last season they extended the date but wouldn’t say when till, when they relaunched the membership for 20/21 I kind of knew it would be pointless but even when I emailed (various times) they refused to tell me when the Wolves cash would be wiped (don’t forget usually I’d just use it for the last ticket I brought but that had obviously ended sooner than expected) so I was forced to use the Wolves cash I had on a membership renewal I really wanted to hold out for (knowing it may likely be pointless as it turned out to be) rather than lose it.

I was shocked that they wouldn’t even tell me when I asked.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I re ordered my season tickets early July the girl at the ticket office did ask me if I wanted my ticket cash taken off the bill. I said yes as she informed me I'd lose ticket cash if I didn't. Fair play to her for that.

Back
Top Bottom