Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Love Wolves & Jeff

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last season I went to the QPR match due to a very kind invitation from Edgie.
This season I am waiting for Jeff to contact me with an invitation to sit with him in the directors box.
Mr Shi if you send me a PM I will let you have my email address and we can arrange to meet up.
I will get the train up from Exeter. :):)

D

Deleted member 3604

Jeff is my perfect vision of a James Bond character implanted into the Wolves. I desperately want him to wear purple smoking jackets and feed his cat goldfish during important meetings. He will Interrupt comments in board meetings by abruptly and softly holding a finger in the air and shushing - he will then offer his opinion on 'Never Mind the *******s' or even people like Monty Don. He would also talk to Dalrymple like Melchett did to Captain Darling. I want Kevin to take on the persona of the De Niro character in 'Jackie Brown'. There is so much I want ... I need to love them more.

Skyscraper

Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's a cracking vibe around Wolves at the moment and Jeff and the team need to be lauded for it, but let's not forget that he's doing his job. Also, let's not forget that it's the ambitions of Guo Guangchang and Fosun that are at work here (though I doubt that he reads the Mix!!).

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
There's a cracking vibe around Wolves at the moment and Jeff and the team need to be lauded for it, but let's not forget that he's doing his job. Also, let's not forget that it's the ambitions of Guo Guangchang and Fosun that are at work here (though I doubt that he reads the Mix!!).
I do

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear Mr Shi
I am a poor lad from a deprived village on a rock in the middle of a conflicted sea.
I have nothing to look forward to, and since my cardboard box fell apart I am now homeless.
I am sending this message after I gave up my last goat to the warlord of my village to be able to access the internet for 10 minutes.

My only dream is to be with you and watch the only team that has given me hope and joy in my miserable life.

And please can you also help me bring my girlfriend with me.
She's fit.
And knows how to cook. It would be nice for her to actually have food to cook.

Optimistic Hove Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Dear Mr Shi
I am a poor lad from a deprived village on a rock in the middle of a conflicted sea.
I have nothing to look forward to, and since my cardboard box fell apart I am now homeless.
I am sending this message after I gave up my last goat to the warlord of my village to be able to access the internet for 10 minutes.

My only dream is to be with you and watch the only team that has given me hope and joy in my miserable life.

And please can you also help me bring my girlfriend with me.
She's fit.
And knows how to cook. It would be nice for her to actually have food to cook.

That is so so good; made me laugh out loud! Thanks Guzeppi.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last season I went to the QPR match due to a very kind invitation from Edgie.
This season I am waiting for Jeff to contact me with an invitation to sit with him in the directors box.
Mr Shi if you send me a PM I will let you have my email address and we can arrange to meet up.
I will get the train up from Exeter. :):)

This is a genuine well meant post. :)

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Wolves are playing Champions League in the next few years, I will gladly offer Jeff my wife.

Come to think of it, he can have her now if he likes.

Back
Top Bottom