Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lost interest

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Odd response. I'm not the poster that started the thread, nor have I said that I agree with the point they made. Also, I'll be making the journey to Southampton on Sunday to support the lads, so I've hardly given up on us as some suggest here they're inclined to at present. Still doesn't change my view that Saturday's performance/result against Brenford was on a par with the performance/result against Burnley in April. Why that view supposedly translates for you as 'best you don't go' only you can know though I guess.
Sorry wrong De Wolf, enjoy saints and UTW

Sanewolf

Reaction score
Think back to when we was in lockdown and had no football to watch or discuss.
Think back to last season when we had football with no fans and we all sat and watched players play in a empty stadium with no atmosphere.

If you remember those times and you will go to the game tonight and appreciate every moment.

Also if you don't go tonight you will miss the screamer Neves is going to score..........he is due one!

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t agree with this. Doc and Chapman had no resources, Hoddle did and bought Fran ****ing Kowski! Hoddle served up the most abysmal football whilst trying to sell it as the Emperor’s new clothes. Doc was a prat, Hoddle a ****!
I’m with you on this. I was excited by hoddles appointment as he’s done well elsewhere but he didn’t give a toss about us as a club or fans. He did some bizarre stuff such as Carl Cort down the wing and Miller down the middle but my personal favourite I think was milwall at home when he picked Anderton and Kennedy in Central Midfield.

An absolute sham of a manager and a person.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m with you on this. I was excited by hoddles appointment as he’s done well elsewhere but he didn’t give a toss about us as a club or fans. He did some bizarre stuff such as Carl Cort down the wing and Miller down the middle but my personal favourite I think was milwall at home when he picked Anderton and Kennedy in Central Midfield.

An absolute sham of a manager and a person.
I'd forgotten about Carl Cort on the wing, priceless!
Hoddle's era was also the time we started booing the injury time board.

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's a great way of describing Adamas crosses

Peaks and troughs
I don't know where Troughs is but the Peaks are about 50 miles from Molinuex - not sure even Adama's crosses are that bad

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't be bothered to watch us play against Spurs to see the inevitable 18 missed chances then rely on Traore to conjure up an assist on the right-wing only for him to overhit the ball by 50 yards. Convince me that I should.

I do find the Carling Cup annoying, we desperately need points - it would be a shame to waste a good performance on the Carling Cup

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't be bothered to watch us play against Spurs to see the inevitable 18 missed chances then rely on Traore to conjure up an assist on the right-wing only for him to overhit the ball by 50 yards. Convince me that I should.
Don't bother, you'll feel better for it, infact best not turn up this season and you will feel fulfilled in May.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do find the Carling Cup annoying, we desperately need points - it would be a shame to waste a good performance on the Carling Cup
Equally it would be a shame not to take tgg by e opportunity to get a bit of confidence back. Be nice to out Nuno under pressure at Spurs which conversely might reduce pressure on Lage.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Lost interest in the club., you say? Hey, I think we found Jeff Shi's account on the Mix !:)

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have that many scars from watching Wolves over the past 35 years, I’d forgotten
how some of them came to be there. Thanks for reminding me about one of them. :confounded:
Dare I mention Wolves 0 Barnsley 5 (including the most comedic own goal ever....)? Apologies in advance!

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dare I mention Wolves 0 Barnsley 5 (including the most comedic own goal ever....)? Apologies in advance!

That’s a blast from the past and not a very happy memory!

I like to find positives in life, whoever moans about Saiss as a defender we’ve come a long way from Paul Stancliffe!

lyechris

Groupie
Reaction score
Brilliant another thread where i can proactively canvass for two season tickets.
Fancy ripping yours up or throwing it at the pitch, message me first cash waiting! I have two sons desperate to benefit from your misery!

Back
Top Bottom