Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lois Diony

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loïs Diony is rumoured to have been contacted by Wolves for a possible big money move from French side Dijon #wwfc

Wolves Runours but interesting.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks a good player from clips but doesn't look like a legitimate interest from our end. I remember we were interested in Sala from the French league but they turned us down before the takeover. Doubt any chance of us going back in with Ranieri in charge there now?

W

wolfofwolvesstreet

Birmingham were supposedly after him, reported recently.

Not a client of Mendes though, by the look of it.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gerr him in.Looks class from the clips I've seen of him.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder how long it'll be before @Okresh comes here & rubbishes this rumour, source & OP for creating a thread :D

Reactions: DPE

blakenhall wolf

Reaction score
Around a goal every 3.5 games the last 2 seasons in Ligue 2.

Never commanded a transfer fee before.
But he's a good age and if he comes will have my support, I would hope for better though!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Was linked with Bournemouth back in May for £13m. Recent reports suggest any fee will be closer to £3m with Birmingham and Brighton interested.

D

Deleted member 4008

Adame Niane would be my choice from Ligue 2 last season got 23 goals . That League is not great I have followed it for a few seasons and I doubt Diony will do a better job than Dicko

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Around a goal every 3.5 games the last 2 seasons in Ligue 2.

Never commanded a transfer fee before.
But he's a good age and if he comes will have my support, I would hope for better though!

1 in 3 this season and 8 assists. He looks an absolute monster from the clips but obviously, they only show one side to a player.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adame Niane would be my choice from Ligue 2 last season got 23 goals . That League is not great I have followed it for a few seasons and I doubt Diony will do a better job than Dicko

Diedhiou who Bristol City just signed scored goals for fun at that level, in Ligue 1 this season, only 8 goals.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1 in 3 this season and 8 assists. He looks an absolute monster from the clips but obviously, they only show one side to a player.

He scored 11 in 35 in a poor Dijion side, add the 8 assists he did pretty well, but this is a nothing story

GeoffPalmersLeftBoot

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well if it was Lois Lane reporting we should have known better.
She wasn't exactly the brightest.
The difference between Clark Kent and Super Man was a pair of glasses. And she couldn't see it.

She should have gone to Specsavers!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is at Birmingham airport. Trouble is floppy chops could be after him.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love him. Based on his Yowtube clip he's the flukiest player I've ever seen. Keeper pushes one in at the near post, he lashes one against the nearest defender etc. Looks ****, try again please.

D

Deleted member 4124

French fans are saying Saint Etienne have representatives in Birmingham or something and that he's signing for them. Love me some silly season.

D

Deleted member 4124

I love him. Based on his Yowtube clip he's the flukiest player I've ever seen. Keeper pushes one in at the near post, he lashes one against the nearest defender etc. Looks ****, try again please.
What a post. Hall of fame material right here.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a post. Hall of fame material right here.

He looks unreal from the clips. Can see why Lyon want him. If he's going to Saint Etienne, can't imagine the fee is that big?

D

Deleted member 4124

He looks unreal from the clips. Can see why Lyon want him. If he's going to Saint Etienne, can't imagine the fee is that big?
He missed a chance though. Must be ****. League two standard.

;)

Back
Top Bottom