Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Loan or Stale's coaching.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As new players come in there will be the choice mainly with our younger players of sending them out on loan for experience. But would this actually be better than being coached by hopefully two new good coaches.
There seems to be the thinking that players going on loan to the lower divisions will make them better players. But they are then most likely being coached by coaches of a lesser standard. Why would we be surprised if they then dont make the step up.
I hope eventually Stale and Lange will be joined by more competent coaches than we have witnessed in the past and I hope this leads to our youngsters having a better standard of play before they are sent out.
Your thoughts boys and girls.:D

dane

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
coaching isn't as good, but if they're playing regularly it's at a higher standard than reserve football which I'm guessing is better for them (and why teams DO send players out on loan to lower placed clubs)

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good question.

I like the idea of the youth loan, where they train with us and play at the other club.

D

Deleted member 3545

Loan is the way forward imho as it gives the younger player experience playing "real" games in front of crowds beit sometimes small crowds rather than training games or behind close door friendlies

Reaction score
We've entered that reserve league with the stipulations on playing youngsters, and cos we're now Cat 1 status for the academy will only be playing other cat1s won't we? I say keep them here on the whole, Davis/baath/forde should get games and like you say the rest can get some coaching to fit into Stale's style in the next few years.
Also now we're on a cup run they can get an outing in that :p

Sent using TapaTalk

A

andyc225

I reckon Forde needs to be sent out on loan. He's clearly got a bright future ahead of him, but he needs to be playing regular football and we can't provide that with Peszko around (and a replacement for Jarvis who will inevitably be coming in).

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I reckon Forde needs to be sent out on loan. He's clearly got a bright future ahead of him, but he needs to be playing regular football and we can't provide that with Peszko around (and a replacement for Jarvis who will inevitably be coming in).

Have to say I thought Forde was poor today. His crossing was awful and he didn't have the pace or trickery to beat his man.

Back
Top Bottom