Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Load of Bull Cassette

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I found a video on Youtube that had a matchday Liquidator. Apparently it was on a cassette that came with A Load of Bull. I was wondering if anyone had uploaded the entire cassette anywhere? Would be cool to hear the South Bank before my time from the 90s.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The loudest the liquidator was ever sang IMO was at home to Crystal Palace in the second leg of the play offs at Molineux in the mid nineties
Steve Coppell was their manager at the time and said in all his years of being in football he has never heard anything so loud or intimidating
If you find it please do post it on this thread I wouldn't have a clue how to do it

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The loudest the liquidator was ever sang IMO was at home to Crystal Palace in the second leg of the play offs at Molineux in the mid nineties
Steve Coppell was their manager at the time and said in all his years of being in football he has never heard anything so loud or intimidating
If you find it please do post it on this thread I wouldn't have a clue how to do it

The passion from everyone at that game was unbelievable, I was actually crying with adrenaline when singing the liquidator and going mad at Palace for not selling out!

blakenhall wolf

Reaction score
I uploaded it on the wolf forum a long time ago!

Dont know if I still have it tbh. I'll have a look

Back
Top Bottom