Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool v Wolves (FAC3) comms thread.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me Raul, there were 5 there you could have passed that to.

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These commentators creaming themselves if Liverpool complete a 3 pass sequence **** ooohh the link up play ******. **********

EDIT: just seen the he replay it was actually good link up play
You were right the first time its ridiculous especially any time Nunez touches it

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope Lopetegui gives our front men a talking too through moments like that…

Pass it!!

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute load of *******s!!!
The offside should stand from the second the pass is played, regardless of any defensive intervention!!!
I'd bet my house it doesn't stand at the opposite end, especially with that **** Dean on VAR!!!
Correct. The player is offside at the point the ball is played.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Totally agree. The ball was crossed to Salah, the defender tried to play it, but the trajectory was essentially unchanged. I understand the rule, but disagree that the defender played it to him. Mike ****ing Dean on VAR. if that was the other end, it would have been ruled out. No question.

Yep. It's completely nonsensical. What is the defender supposed to do? If he leaves that and Salah is then level it's a goal anyway. Awful rule.

Spellbinder

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha comes on for Raul
Hwang comes on for Guedes
Nunes comes on for Neves

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes I get the past and the love and all that and a legend etc etc but I watch football to see my team win, and I am sick of seeing Raul’s abysmal performances

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Awful decision from Raul but thought he looked ok in general. Good for him to get some minutes.

Neves off. Has been the best player on the pitch.

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Absolute load of *******s!!!
The offside should stand from the second the pass is played, regardless of any defensive intervention!!!
I'd bet my house it doesn't stand at the opposite end, especially with that **** Dean on VAR!!!

No, if the ball had gone directly in the net it would be a "passive" offside and goal stand as Salah was nowhere near the ball.

Toti did the equivalent of a misguided backpass by intentionally playing the ball, unfortunate but Salah was nowhere near Toti or the ball so it's a passive offside until the ball gets anywhere near him.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not according to teh rules. There was a similar goal in the World Cup off memory.
I believe the rule is if you’re trying to play the ball, Toti is trying to clear it as it’s going to an opposing player!! It’s really as bad a decision as it can be

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is the perfect spot for Hwang if we are winning. His press is relentless

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That Salah goal would have stood in 50s/ 60s because Toti would have been described as 'playing Salah on'. Seems the latest version of the offside law has gone back to what it was 60 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom