Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool tickets

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disgraceful

And ... not only that, you MUST have a smartphone to gain entry.

(Is that normal? I assume not)

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs had 2587 (including 54 restricted view) - so similar.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still restricted views?? I thought that would be sorted out with the redevelopment of the stand. I don't understand how you can increase the capacity of the stadium then reduce the away allocation. I thought you had to give a 10% allocation up to a maximum of 3000.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Not at the new ground.

Liverpool have had just under 3k for years in that stand, including last season when the new bit was being built. It's an absolute joke they've reduced it now.

Had a look and it does seem they've been getting away with this. As far as I know they've literally done nothing to the away section (with its ludicrous restricted views) so how they've justified it I have no idea.

I'm always on the margin with points so think that's me out.

Last edited:

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disgraceful

And ... not only that, you MUST have a smartphone to gain entry.

(Is that normal? I assume not)
It's slowly becoming the norm to require entry via SmartPhone, and I dare say all PL grounds (and other modern build stadia in the lower divisions) will adopt the same policy in due course.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It's slowly becoming the norm to require entry via SmartPhone, and I dare say all PL grounds (and other modern build stadia in the lower divisions) will adopt the same policy in due course.
Man City, Spurs any more?

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There will be plenty in the home ends now that they have blown the title.
Although them crying for Klopp will attract a few in.

A local landlord here booked corporate and a hotel in Liverpool for that weekend, now he’s trying to offload those .

(He did the same a few years back, then they blew the title, he didn’t learn from that then)

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man City, Spurs any more?
I did say "slowly", but as with every other walk of life, Smart technology will eventually take over and I'm sure every ticket will be linked to a specific individual (Face recognition?) to prevent fraud or being passed on to another.
You've seen how purchasing, on-line banking etc have crept in and become common place. Paper tickets won't last forever. In fact I'm surprised some clubs havn't completely opted for matchday progs.
By the way, I don't care for this as I feel it's another aspect of life where we're being manipulated and driven by a "hand held" device, but saw this coming years ago when training with HP in the states.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Don't know id it's 100% true but heard from next season Man Utd will be doing it. To stop the fan passing the QR code to someone else they will be sending a different code every 10 mins up to KO.
If its your mate and you trust them surely you just share the login details

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah i get that but it's more to do with the amount of touts for their games who have "access" to season tickets i think.
They get so many tourist fans that people can sell on their ticket for a fortune.
They have recently been moaning about their season ticket price rise , but plenty of their fans make most of it back just by selling on one ticket.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The allocation is an absolute disgrace
How can the Premier league allow this to happen
I actually think it’s even worse what Bournemouth give, they have had plenty of premier league seasons money to alter their ground to accommodate 3k away fans.

I think every team that has had 3 premier league seasons (not even necessarily consecutively) should be forced to offer 3k.

(Maybe 5 or 3 consecutively)

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did say "slowly", but as with every other walk of life, Smart technology will eventually take over and I'm sure every ticket will be linked to a specific individual (Face recognition?) to prevent fraud or being passed on to another.
You've seen how purchasing, on-line banking etc have crept in and become common place. Paper tickets won't last forever. In fact I'm surprised some clubs havn't completely opted for matchday progs.
By the way, I don't care for this as I feel it's another aspect of life where we're being manipulated and driven by a "hand held" device, but saw this coming years ago when training with HP in the states.
When I did a few grounds in Hungary last season, you membership card was issued with your fingerprints....to get in the ground your put ya ticket in the turnstiles and your hand in a machine.....as you say it will all come in over here soon..

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know what went on between him and Klopp??
There was some speculation that Salah was ****ed off with being on the bench, but who knows.
I'm sure all will be sorted out behind closed doors and Salah will play against us on the final day with a point to prove.

Bet Jurgen's thinking, thank **** I'm on my way out.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was some speculation that Salah was ****ed off with being on the bench, but who knows.
I'm sure all will be sorted out behind closed doors and Salah will play against us on the final day with a point to prove.

Bet Jurgen's thinking, thank **** I'm on my way out.
An of an era for both of them really. Put their egos aside they should be proud of what they’ve achieved for Livarpool. The mentality monsters have burned out and need rebuilding

Back
Top Bottom