Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool Tickets

• Thread starter Deleted member 7862Bler
  • Start date

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Wonder why points total as of 11.4 - so Burnley not being added before sale?

hankin

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I daresay that Liverpool fans will be offering a lot of money to buy any spares on Facebook etc. I hope that not too many of our fans succumb.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I daresay that Liverpool fans will be offering a lot of money to buy any spares on Facebook etc. I hope that not too many of our fans succumb.
There were supposed to be loads last time, but I wasn't aware of any issues.

Biggest problem for me with this one is that the tickets seem to vanish, big uptake internally at the club?

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the stuff about getting offered 2 grand by a Liverpool fan for a ticket for this is a bit of a myth. There were none I saw in our end last time we went there on the last day.

hankin

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think the stuff about getting offered 2 grand by a Liverpool fan for a ticket for this is a bit of a myth. There were none I saw in our end last time we went there on the last day.
I saw some who stood out a mile in the concourse pre-game that day (one was even wearing a zipped up red anorak to hide his shirt even though the weather was lovely!) but they looked surprised /nervous that there weren’t more of them in there.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Just got my Liverpool Ticket.
I noticed the wolves website has a FAQ section called "Reduced Capacity FAQs"...where it says "Capacity restrictions are currently in place in accordance with the regional tier system. The tier system is subject to regular review and such reviews will impact upon our ability to welcome fans back to Molineux."

bigwolf

Reaction score
70 left...all on the back two rows...awful view

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Pep says we are all Liverpool fans!
I so hope they need to win the title by beating us on the last day and we sneak a draw to **** them up. Pay back for May the 4th 1976, when i watched from the North bank as they celebrated beating us and us going down. The ****s....

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Unsurprised, but our 1160 points that easily got us tickets to Chelsea is obviously going to be nowhere near getting them for the (slightly smaller) allocation at Anfield. 59 left now.

JH1902

Groupie
Reaction score
I got mine yesterday, thankfully not with that god awful restricted view.

Back
Top Bottom