Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool replay prices

Wolf-Pack

Reaction score
Is anyone else still waiting for their tickets to be emailed? I haven’t received mine yet, bought around lunchtime today…

Severnup

Groupie
Reaction score
Guessing club couldn't send email until they had conformation of the actual date. Agree with previous poster that screenshot of QR code works fine which can be done at home rather than relying on Internet signal near ground.

Wolf-Pack

Reaction score
Still not received my 2 but been told to wait until 1300hrs today.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Ticket Website queue this morning was massive; plenty have been sold for Wednesday and I suspect the prices has played a big part.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Ticket Website queue this morning was massive; plenty have been sold for Wednesday and I suspect the prices has played a big part.

Website was also painfully slow. Finally got my turn in the queue at 10.20 and didn't manage to purchase tickets until about 11.

Tickets I picked kept jumping in and out of my basket, page load times was rubbish.

I screen shotted everything, as it felt like they could have sold the same tickets to loads of people!

Sylarwolf

Reaction score
As a non season ticket holder is it possible to buy 2 tickets?

Sylarwolf

Reaction score
I'm trying to buy a ticket but can't. General sale today. Got an account registered and trying to buy 1 and my mate is trying to do the same. Neither of us can buy one!!? What gives?? I don't get to to many games die to distance and affordability. This is a kick in the nuts!

The quantity of tickets owned by Mr exceeds the current restrictions for this match or event, (this could be a membership, loyalty point, maximum number of tickets per supporter, age related or family validator restriction).
To resolve, please ensure you are logged into your Wolves Account, click "Assign Owners" and assign the tickets to qualifying supporters.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Wolves V Liverpool - Emirates FA Cup 17/01/2023 19:45.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm trying to buy a ticket but can't. General sale today. Got an account registered and trying to buy 1 and my mate is trying to do the same. Neither of us can buy one!!? What gives?? I don't get to to many games die to distance and affordability. This is a kick in the nuts!

The quantity of tickets owned by Mr exceeds the current restrictions for this match or event, (this could be a membership, loyalty point, maximum number of tickets per supporter, age related or family validator restriction).
To resolve, please ensure you are logged into your Wolves Account, click "Assign Owners" and assign the tickets to qualifying supporters.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Wolves V Liverpool - Emirates FA Cup 17/01/2023 19:45.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.
Have they actually gone on sale yet? Usually changes at 10am so try again then but keep the tickets selected and just refresh the page.

Sylarwolf

Reaction score
Still no luck. Message at top of screen

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

• Online ticket sales for this fixture are restricted to supporters who have previously registered with us. If you need assistance with booking please call us on 0371 222 1877.

That phone number doesn't even connect

What's the point in following a club you can't even go to see!??

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Is this the 1st time u have purchased in a while?? You often need ticket history

I've just tried to buy 1 using my daughters very old support no and it's let me go thru to checkout

Last edited:

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fwiw my ticket may be spare as I have a late work meeting which means I'm 50:50 about making a mad dash from sheffield.

Sylarwolf

Reaction score
Is this the 1st time u have purchased in a while?? You often need ticket history
First time for a very long time. I understand letting loyalty customers go first by all means. I'd sit on the roof if it means me and a mate I rarely see can watch a team I've followed for over 30 years play. I used to go every year to an FA cup game but with a season ticket supporter I no longer have any affiliation with.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
First time for a very long time. I understand letting loyalty customers go first by all means. I'd sit on the roof if it means me and a mate I rarely see can watch a team I've followed for over 30 years play. I used to go every year to an FA cup game but with a season ticket supporter I no longer have any affiliation with.
Its not about loyalty its trying to stop the opponents supporters registering and buying tickets is our end, when u assign Yr ticket to your supp no what's the error message?? Do u live near wolves?? As u could pop to TO today just b4 match

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its not about loyalty its trying to stop the opponents supporters registering and buying tickets is our end, when u assign Yr ticket to your supp no what's the error message?? Do u live near wolves?? As u could pop to TO today just b4 match
Yep there were Arsenal fans in the home end in the league match

Sylarwolf

Reaction score

I live 40 miles away.

This is my message

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I live 40 miles away.

This is my message

Have u just registered or is it an old account?? You could try registering again apart from that as u say a phone call is Yr only option, may email or contact fan services or TO

Sylarwolf

Reaction score
Have u just registered or is it an old account?? You could try registering again apart from that as u say a phone call is Yr only option

I re-registered as couldn't find the details on my email account.

I called and it says if call is regarding a match other than today then to hang up. Thanks for the help though.

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I live 40 miles away.

This is my message

If your trying to puchase more than one ticket you have to provide the name of the person, eg- someone in your family with ticket history.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Reckon we’ll sell out?

Back
Top Bottom