Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool Predictions

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feel oddly positive.
Liverpool 1 Wolves 1

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Atmosphere will be interesting if it goes ahead.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see us having some good chances without converting them into goals again.

Liverpool 2 Wolves 0

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very likely no games this weekend.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Queen big health concerns. Rolling news now. All family gone to her bedside. Replying to bully but didn’t quote for some reason

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Liverpool 0 - Costa 2

Put that in ya pipe and smoke it!!

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm trying to remember, but didn't games get cancelled when the Queen Mother died?

JaycogWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Hearing this and Man City games being postponed - my work App like many others has turned black

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
After the Napoli result, everyone either expects a response from Liverpool or us to batter them. For that reason, I think this has 0-0 written all over it

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm trying to remember, but didn't games get cancelled when the Queen Mother died?
No, if I remember right I was at Turf Moor when I heard she’d died when we played Burnley. No games were called off.

The games on the Sunday were called off the day after Diana died.

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The two horse race meetings taking place in England this evening have now both been abandoned.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hearing this and Man City games being postponed - my work App like many others has turned black
D day + 10 will be the funeral which will make it Sunday 18th.

Obviously won't be any games that day and can't see any games being played on the Saturday.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
The potential postponement of two rounds of matches will give the Premier League a right headache. Already struggling to fit in all the fixtures with the World Cup in November. Will be interesting to see where they fit them in.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The potential postponement of two rounds of matches will give the Premier League a right headache. Already struggling to fit in all the fixtures with the World Cup in November. Will be interesting to see where they fit them in.

Exactly Fifa shouldn't have allowed such a ridiculous world cup to even be considered.... imagine a couple of weekends of bad weather and we will be looking at a June finish to the season.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly Fifa shouldn't have allowed such a ridiculous world cup to even be considered.... imagine a couple of weekends of bad weather and we will be looking at a June finish to the season.
Brown envelopes.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they postpone the football, which I can understand btw, they have to scrap that international weekend, 25th is it? Use that weekend for these games. How else are they gonna cram in these games before the World Cup?

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they postpone the football, which I can understand btw, they have to scrap that international weekend, 25th is it? Use that weekend for these games. How else are they gonna cram in these games before the World Cup?
They don’t have to cram them in before the WC. They just have to complete them before the end of June 2023 (when contracts end).

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Can't see all of the other international teams scrapping their international matches too. How does the Premier League or the FA control that? Might be easier if the Premier League was made up of all English players and the England match was postponed, but it isn't. Premier League players come from international teams all over the world. England isn't the centre of the world. Other countries won't postponing games because our queen has died.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see all of the other international teams scrapping their international matches too. How does the Premier League or the FA control that? Might be easier if the Premier League was made up of all English players and the England match was postponed, but it isn't. Premier League players come from international teams all over the world. England isn't the centre of the world.
What about next weeks champions and Europa league games?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From what I have just read our next two games will now be postponed.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
What about next weeks champions and Europa league games?
No idea. Maybe British clubs involved will get special dispensation from UEFA. I imagine that is likely My point is, football in the rest of the world won't stop because the British queen has died. Just like we wouldn't stop playing here if the head of Spanish or Dutch monarchy died.

Back
Top Bottom