Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might be interesting after they were humiliated 3-0 at Molineux and bit of trouble afterwards. Fair play anyone going tonight, I really like the city and the centre has got great friendly pubs usually.
Think Nunes is available again so they'll have pace back, Van Dijk is back so harder than the last game. Head says 2-1 to the Scousers but we will have deserved the win.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Wolves fans based / visiting Germany. Live on German Sky. KO 21:00. COYW!
332908396_609516451007763_3589144906985272447_n.jpg

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Part of me will be happy with a point - but an even bigger part of me really wants a win.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These in the week games come from nowhere. Sure we've already played them 20 times this season!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This threads all wrong. Don’t like it. It’s a bad omen.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are more than capable of getting something tonight, we just (!!) need to weather an early Anfield storm and hopefully grow into the game. We’ve got the ability to keep the ball from them and attack them with pace when needed.

I am really optimistic for tonight but would also be happy with a point! Strange one.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Klopp said “this week will define us…..we can still get top 4”.

I don’t think he understands……Wolves want the double over them. :)

Reactions: Ned

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
These in the week games come from nowhere. Sure we've already played them 20 times this season!
When my wife (who has zero interest in football) asked me who Wolves were playing tonight and I told her, she said, "What? Liverpool? Again?" She reminded me of Brenda from Bristol.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I was talking to a friend who works in the local media in Liverpool last night, not sport, but he talks to the people on the sports desk. He was saying that a lot of the Liverpool players were unhappy with the Wolves players passing it about at the end and the fans doing the olés. Might be a bit of extra motivation for them, but we shouldn't let that count if we're motivated too.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another difficult match away at Anfield for Wolves. Very often I fear more about the result when Wolves are playing a team in the relegation zone, than a team in the upper half of the table. COYW. Get us something out of this match please.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was talking to a friend who works in the local media in Liverpool last night, not sport, but he talks to the people on the sports desk. He was saying that a lot of the Liverpool players were unhappy with the Wolves players passing it about at the end and the fans doing the olés. Might be a bit of extra motivation for them, but we shouldn't let that count if we're motivated too.
Poor lambs, hope we stuff them and do the oles again.

Doubt we will, though, tbh, but you never know. I would take a hard fought 0-0 draw right now.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought that was the best bit

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Not unhappy enough to take the ball off us

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They weren’t anywhere near as unhappy as Wolves players and fans after having a perfectly good goal disallowed in the cup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom