Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool Loyalty Points

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
No. Maybe Liverpool have nicked them all to try and catch City?!

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not had mine either but saying that I was sold 2 tickets at face value that I then sold on for £850 so potato potato.......

W

we8wba

Everyone at top got Liverpool points so they’ll prob stick them on but not essential as effectively if used the same points for first away as pool the same people would be in mix for s ticket

M

Mr Wolf

Points are going to be all over the place next season I think. Hopefully they don’t start giving them away for daft friendlies or qualifiers when everyone’s on holiday.

Maybe we’ll have to for the qualifiers I suppose.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone at top got Liverpool points so they’ll prob stick them on but not essential as effectively if used the same points for first away as pool the same people would be in mix for s ticket
Well I bent over backwards to make sure I was able to get two of the last 90 remaining when Liverpool went on sale to my points bracket.

Why should I be lumped back in with that whole bracket again?

W

we8wba

Well I bent over backwards to make sure I was able to get two of the last 90 remaining when Liverpool went on sale to my points bracket.

Why should I be lumped back in with that whole bracket again?

It all starts again some point next season

What you gonna do if other people included in your ticket dates too?

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It all starts again some point next season

What you gonna do if other people included in your ticket dates too?

It doesn’t just start again though, does it? It carries over, and then picks up from the start of the season.

I’m not sure what your second question means. But you can’t run a loyalty scheme where some games are worth points and some aren’t.

I’ll just email the ticket office as they’ll have the answer.

W

we8wba

It doesn’t just start again though, does it? It carries over, and then picks up from the start of the season.

I’m not sure what your second question means. But you can’t run a loyalty scheme where some games are worth points and some aren’t.

I’m saying they’ll likely add the points on but maybe they are holding out for a new one?

As for the points they probably won’t matter as I’d imagine loyalty points be for same as Liverpool game which was around 3k capacity unless we get a bournmouth/Burnley away first

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score

Let us know what ticket office say mate please....

W

wolvesultra

They’re waiting to launch the new platinum AST for Europa games

Reaction score
Points are going to be all over the place next season I think. Hopefully they don’t start giving them away for daft friendlies or qualifiers when everyone’s on holiday.

Yeah, they should only give points to the games that you can attend .

Maybe we’ll have to for the qualifiers I suppose.

M

Mr Wolf

@northbankgeneral
When you’re responsible for organising getting tickets & transport to games for a number of family/friends so they can sit together it’s a bit of a pain that’s all.

Throw in friendlies/qualifiers during holidays when some are here & some not it can be a hassle especially with the different point cut offs.

Back
Top Bottom