Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Live security platinum??

J

johnybig32

I have norton and have jut renewed after being paid, a few days after it expired.

Now, this stupid live security platinum keeps coming up and stops me from just entering websites, i have to click ignore.

Norton says it isnt a virus but i cant get rid of it. Any help?

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I personally always recommend Kaspersky, you can get 3 licences either free if you bank with Barclays, or for around £12 off ebay. Doesn't slow your pc down or bother you like Norton.

M

Mugwump

I personally always recommend Kaspersky, you can get 3 licences either free if you bank with Barclays, or for around £12 off ebay. Doesn't slow your pc down or bother you like Norton.

Not a big fan of Norton personally, but it doesnt slow your computer down like it used to. I gave up on the paid anti virus stuff and just use the windows one. Never had a bit of trouble with it.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Microsoft security essentials - free and never had a single problem. Anyone who pays for bloatware like norton is just wasting money.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A friend of mine writes about computer viruses. They're always portrayed as the enemy of networked capitalism and economic progress, yet are actually vital to an enormously productive IT sector.

Interesting for how capitalism grows stronger through crisis and how attacking capitalism (not that all virus producers are explicitly doing that) sometimes only makes it stronger.

That doesn't help you much, mind. As you were!

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A friend of mine writes about computer viruses. They're always portrayed as the enemy of networked capitalism and economic progress, yet are actually vital to an enormously productive IT sector.

Makes you wonder if they don't write a few themselves doesn't it, generate your own business.

Back
Top Bottom