Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Links for tonights game

D

Dorset DeWolf

I suppose this comes down to a few questions:

1) Is ANY game in the championship which is not on sky likely to be shown on any form of link online?

2) If yes does anybody know if this one is?

3) if yes to both above can somebody please PM me the link!?? :D

D

dolph

I suppose this comes down to a few questions:

1) Is ANY game in the championship which is not on sky likely to be shown on any form of link online? NO

2) If yes does anybody know if this one is?

3) if yes to both above can somebody please PM me the link!?? :D

Basically you'll only find Sky/BBC games plus one Saturday 3PM game online.

Isn't Championship Football great for the long distance Wolves Fan!

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
you might get the odd friday night or sat game but people are gonna have to get used to the fact that streamed games in the chump are few & far between

A

Antonusklesk

I haven't been expecting much in the way of coverage but is there any dedicated radio coverage at all?

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I've just checked my two favourite links DD, and tonights game is not being streamed on either of them.

Well, both are not showing a Wolves stream yet, but I'll check closer to kick-off.

One link is streaming Torquay - Cheltenham and Aldershot - Exeter, don't know why.

dingle01902

Reaction score
If anyone does find a link can they please PM me???
Much appreciated in advance.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's pretty unlikely any games bar those televised in the UK by Sky will be streamed given it then requires a foreign broadcaster to consider them worthy of televising. Championship coverage in the UK is limited enough, but abroad even more so.

Aside from the Northampton cup tie and our game against Leicester next month it's unlikely any Wolves fixture will be available online over the next few months.

People should also beware of some google hits that bring up in advance that they're streaming our games. Mostly they are timewasting sites that simply advertise such to get advertising hits, and do not provide streams come game time.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
more chance of finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow than links for the game!

Realisticwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I think sky watching us against Leeds would be within their rights to say who would want to subject themselves to watching that $$$$e ... sky's priority is to provide entertaining matches .

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been on my usual site and you can get Torquay v Cheltenham or Aldershot v Exeter city. If it aint on the usual chanels you won't find a stream now we are in this wonderful division!

Huge of Sharjah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Behind closed doors...

I've just checked my two favourite links DD, and tonights game is not being streamed on either of them.

Well, both are not showing a Wolves stream yet, but I'll check closer to kick-off.

One link is streaming Torquay - Cheltenham and Aldershot - Exeter, don't know why.

Checked even the dodgiest links of old in the vain hope of the merest whiff but I too came up well short noting the same Torquay and Aldershot streams... Not a good sign for future midweek games.

S

Skonsengwolf

What about online radio? Any chance one could listen to it online other than on WOW?

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Bare with me, I'm not based in the UK, but won't tonights game be filmed for the Championship show...?

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sure i read somewhere that Norwegian TV was showing some championship games?

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
What about online radio? Any chance one could listen to it online other than on WOW?

It's on nights like tonight Skonseng, that I wish Wolves would sell a seasons package of live tv home games to watch online on WOW.

I suppose they could only do it for Wolves non UK based fans, otherwise it would hit home attandances.

V

VikingWolf

Sure i read somewhere that Norwegian TV was showing some championship games?

They are, but nothing tonight. Bolton - Forrest on Friday, and Watford - Birmingham on Saturday is the first ones I can see on their schedule. My guess is they relay SKY productions, although I have no clue if the above mentioned matches are due for Sky broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom