Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lindgard

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were forever linked with him when he was a youngster. I like him, as a player and a person. Don't see the harm if he's not on loadsa money.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are signing a Dj
Save money on the pregame lights, fire and music they do sometimes for night games…..

Player and DJ…..Look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves!!

Haha

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would rather we’d given Costa another year than signing Lingard. Talented player when he’s *****, but we all know if he came here he’d almost certainly be far more productive on tik tok? Hobbs did ok, but the club forcing him to do all incoming business in 3 days was always a massive ask. Another forward player should have been signed weeks earlier IMV

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's an interesting player. Because in terms of ability he's really good but not united level. He's not a bad egg but his time at United has left him enjoying the life style more then actually playing. But if you can get him playing well and applying himself he'll start for us and make an impact as we saw at his time at West ham. He can drive with the ball, take players on, from the wings and down the middle, go either side and can shoot.

Issue is getting him to play like that. Forest couldn't and West Ham aren't sure they can either.

I don't trust O'Neil to do it

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it's all a load of rubbish myself.....don't think we are in for him at all...our name is being used I reckon....we ain't spent all summer drastically cutting the wage bill to panic and chuck wages at someone' like him....no chance,...

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Name being used to encourage contract competition I imagine, don’t think the interest is genuine

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am just hoping this is agents messing around especally as the source is Sky Sports and not say Percy

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If true this seems a low risk gamble worth taking. If he can somehow get back to the player he was a couple of years ago then he'd massively improve us as a team. if not, we haven't really lost anything if there's no big fee involved.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest if we offer him a deal until the end of January might be best for all parties?
Goal / win bonuses as incentives.

Chance to prove his fitness, if no good he will be let go again.

Not entirely sure this will happen anyway to be honest but we shall see

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently we are going to offer him a contract in next few days thoughts?
Why would we offer him a deal ‘in the coming days’? Why not offer him one now? It’s the most blatant example of an agent trying to negotiate a better deal for his player. Everyone knows West Ham are offering him an incentive based deal.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expect if we are interested we are scouting him today, if we are allowed by west ham. hes playing a friendly.

We would need to see if he is fit at all

West ham are looking to offer a low salary with goals and bonus incentives

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expect if we are interested we are scouting him today, if we are allowed by west ham. hes playing a friendly.

We would need to see if he is fit at all

West ham are looking to offer a low salary with goals and bonus incentives
It is peanuts as a base! Like he wouldn’t be earning much more than a second year pro i was told

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would we offer him a deal ‘in the coming days’? Why not offer him one now? It’s the most blatant example of an agent trying to negotiate a better deal for his player. Everyone knows West Ham are offering him an incentive based deal.

If we were interested I’d assume it was only to cover the loss of Sarabia had he moved to Saudi. But I suspect Sarabia was being used to push the Gray signing along, and Wolves are being used to push West Ham along as you say.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m all for the scrap heap but perhaps a better player will get kicked out of Saudi for some stupid reason. We can’t be above giving him a look, though.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m all for the scrap heap but perhaps a better player will get kicked out of Saudi for some stupid reason. We can’t be above giving him a look, though.

Well Jota is reportedly available on a free for a start.

Back
Top Bottom