Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liam Keen- E&S Reporter

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s happened to him? I know he had Covid and did not go to the Leicester game but he seems to have disappeared off the radar since, with Matt Maher doing the reports now…

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been really impressed with him so far, even if he made me feel old by letting on that the Liverpool cup win under Lambert was when he was a student. I really hope he manages to get a good work/life balance: it must be a hard job with fans thinking you're public property/work for them.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

For any football journalist to book off holiday which includes transfer deadline day is amateur hour, doesn't matter which club they cover Walsall or Wolves. I remember Tim Nash doing the same when he was at the E&S, and his boss Martin Swain wasn't impressed!

To be honest though, the days of us hanging on to the word off the local rag as our main source have long since gone.
You don't know anything about why he booked holiday off and who approved it.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For any football journalist to book off holiday which includes transfer deadline day is amateur hour, doesn't matter which club they cover Walsall or Wolves. I remember Tim Nash doing the same when he was at the E&S, and his boss Martin Swain wasn't impressed!

To be honest though, the days of us hanging on to the word off the local rag as our main source have long since gone.
Yeah well why don't you do it then mate

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

In response l'd ask why Martin Swain approved it then!

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He's a professional doing a job, and is entitled to holiday time. If you have holidays booked before you start a new job, the employer should always honour those holidays. The E&S have other people who can cover, and Nathan Judah always does a crazy 13 hour shift on deadline day anyway, so there are people in to report the news.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

He's a professional doing a job, and is entitled to holiday time. If you have holidays booked before you start a new job, the employer should always honour those holidays. The E&S have other people who can cover, and Nathan Judah always does a crazy 13 hour shift on deadline day anyway, so there are people in to report the news.
End of the day when one journo gets a lead, 5 others get it 30 seconds later so it's hardly like we are going to miss out on Watergate

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are people expecting him to have been able to release an exclusive on a new signing or something? If not what difference does it make, he would literally just be regurgitating crap already heard elsewhere ffs.

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How dare he have leave, should be unpaid for his rudeness for not being present to every tweet to respond to

Back
Top Bottom