Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Let's be realistic , not a who's who of fantasy European managers.....

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rather than a thread of " who do you WANT to be next wolves manager " ,
And all these high profile European names appear , let's be realistic,, we arnt pushing for champions league , we are in the bottom 3 , with no fit strikers , and scoring zero goals..so...who do you THINK WILL BE wolves next manager?
Sadly Mendes may have a big say in this.
Answers in 2 ( or 3 in some cases ) words please

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt we’ll get someone who is currently in a job. So Martins would be my guess.
Doesn’t really excite me; but in truth I know little about him.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I doubt we’ll get someone who is currently in a job. So Martins would be my guess.
Doesn’t really excite me; but in truth I know little about him.
Hardly 3 words ..you need to change your profile name lol

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And all these high profile European names appear , let's be realistic,, we arnt pushing for champions league , we are in the bottom 3 , with no fit strikers , and scoring zero goals..so...who do you THINK WILL BE wolves next manager?

Your said Scott Sellars would be manager IIRC.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mendes has a say? I hope he does.
I mean the non-mendes candidates aren't exactly all that. Sean Dyche is probably the best of them.
Mendes/Gestifute is the reason we are where we are. I'm not seeing a wave of indisputably **** signings as a favour to him. We are able to attract better players/managers through him than through other routes. Our last non-mendes manager was Lambert.

Reaction score
Unai Emery...........has experience in a number of Leagues , and crucially has experience in the Premier League .

blakenhall wolf

Reaction score
You don't know who is going to be a good fit as a manager.

Look at Ancelotti at everton compared to Moyes at West Ham.

That's my only positive. Maybe none of this matters.
It does not matter really, go back and read when we appointed Nuno.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unai Emery...........has experience in a number of Leagues , and crucially has experience in the Premier League .

That experience includes being ripped a new one by Nuno's Wolves in that 3-1 win.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Conceicao/Amorim won’t come/we won’t pay release clause. AVB wants control over transfers. Dyche/Benitez not convinced they can take us where we want to be. Nuno I don’t think it would be wise to go back. Svensson reportedly doesn’t want to leave Mainz now. Ferreira/Gallardo we can’t afford to wait.

Barring a very out of left field choice, I think two realistic options would be Leonardo Jardim (excellent CV/available) or Paulo Fonseca (wants to manage in PL).

I’m sure there will be a name we interview soon out of left field that nobody expected, similar to Bo Svensson. Hopefully we’ve been doing our due diligence for weeks now, and aren’t preparing a shortlist at the last minute because we didn’t have a contingency for if Lopetegui turned us down for the second time.

Back
Top Bottom